Matrix II Oil Slicks with ATC Mounts [US ONLY]

Hola friendos

It’s time to let these go, I actually have no need for them, and I want money to buy more esk8 parts with and feed my addiction.

I bought these and then ended up not using them. They’re in pretty decent condition, definitely not new though. I was told by the person I bought them from that they had “approximately 800 miles” on them

As far as I can tell there aren’t really any major problems with them.

I’m looking to get about 240 for these + shipping, which should be around $15 I expect. They cost me a good deal more than that, but I want to get rid of these. I’ve got them in a box, ready to go. You will also get the shock pads that come with Matrix 2 trucks and the motor screws for the ATC mounts.

The mounts are pretty much permanently mounted with JBWeld, bought them like this. This would be great for anyone trying to get a Matrix II setup going, these mounts seem really great.

6 Likes

So many good deals in the US! Too bad shipping costs are mental!!!

3 Likes

Yeah here to AU is probably pretty bad.

I’d say they’re a good deal too!

1 Like

How to get good deals

1. be American
  2. profit
3 Likes

I would love to buy the single one without mount . I need. Really need. Please sling a slick to me

1 Like

I’ll split with you if @ShutterShock gives us a deal :sunglasses:

1 Like

He can ship them to you and I can make a drive to see you and we can maybe go on a ride :call_me_hand:

1 Like

This would keep me from buying both and doing matrix 11 surgery on that jbweld. I dont think it would respond to heat. Like he said they are set at that angle permanently and one would destroy those mounts to get them off.

1 Like

@Evwan for your Kaly build

1 Like

I saw this, but I think I wanna stick with rkp. I wanna see how that goes lol

1 Like

Alright alright. I’ve been moving my fiancee’s stuff today and have just now made my way onto the forum to reply to messages.

Here’s how it stands. @ user messaged me 16 hours ago asking to buy the whole package for the requested price - I would consider this as ‘sale pending’ until he responds with the information I asked for so I can calculate shipping and whatnot.

@Nacho and @Bigdaddyhawk hold a penciled in second in line. I’ll let you guys know right away through PM with @Bigdaddyhawk if the first requester falls through.

2 Likes

Confirming again, sale is pending. Will update on Monday.

2 Likes

Its monday

1 Like

Yes it is…

@MisaC is supposed to pay me today, already have shipping with his name on it

Hopefully he pays me…

Take my money

He encountered some extenuating circumstances today so I’ll give him some leeway before I lose 24 bucks on shipping

I’ll let you know what happens

2 Likes

Hopefully you bought a shipping label online. If so, you can cancel and get your money back. If you bought it in person… that sucks

2 Likes

Use a shipping service, even the free kind, labels can be refunded if never activated/scanned

2 Likes

Oh really? Yeah I bought it through paypal shipper

Good to know in case it doesn’t work out!

Yeah I think I did, I used Paypal shipper, it has discounts over normal labels. I just never thought that it could have a refund option.

3 Likes

i have canceled a label once i purchased via paypal.

1 Like