Mandolorian Drivetrain for sale

US Selling my Mandolorian Drivetrain (care reacts only, feels weird as I move onto the EUC rabbit hole.) The oldest parts on this drivetrain are approx 11 months old, and my best guess is that I’ve put down 1,000 - 1,500 miles.

EBoosted 12s4p 40T Battery and 12S fiberglass enclosure - NOTE ON THE BATTERY: The past month, charging has fluctuated between charging to full 50.4 V and 49V. Recently, it has been charging to 49V. I have not dissected the battery nor tampered with Alan’s craftsmanship regarding the heatshrink or overall construction of the battery. $400 for battery and enclosure, comes with charge port, flipsky antispark switch installed. I can’t separate the two.

Hoyt Puck - Chili Bamboo, bought in April. $170.

Boardnamics 270mm Trucks and Mounts w/idler (bought in March) $175 [SOLD]

Torque6 ESC’s: Note - I have resoldered and replaced 5/6 phase wires. $150 for set, includes XT60 adapter for the battery [SOLD]

Dual 6380 torqueboards 170KV Motors: $150, Important - The Extra sensor wires were cut off/removed due to running sensorless, and they frayed and broke anyway. I ran a mix of FOC sensorless and BLDC depending on my preferences at that time.

12S Chargers: 4A ($50), 6A ($65). Less than 100 charge cycles each. [SOLD]

Belt/Pulleys (16T, 14T, 12T, 10T) and assorted low use 345 and 410/420 Belts: $70

6inch TB Tires/rims and 8inch Aliexpress Knobby tires/TB rims both with 62T TB press pulleys: $120, very good shape [SOLD]

TB110 72A wheels with Boardnamics 36T press pulleys: $100

Freeboard Hooks: $50 [SOLD]

205834528_157823229642773_8392137519286900105_n

Open to offers for entire set, pm me otherwise for questions/offers.

3 Likes

Anyone who buys the TB 6 esc, please redo the phase wires.

@brooksie can you check if this is a solder ball?

8 Likes

:sob:

Also how was the FS RTS switch?

That can’t be stock right lol

3 Likes

nope he resoldered them

2 Likes

I failed at reading woops

Yeah I concur lol

To be fair, esc wires are incredibly annoying to solder

3 Likes

I am totally open to all questions and will answer everything involved with this - I resoldered these all in the past 3 months, the stock wires broke straight off the solder joints. When I dove in, I saw other weak wires, cut them off, unsoldered the stock joint, and soldered on new wires, and reinforced them with electric tape and heat shrink. I believe the solder itself was lead-free unbeknownst to me, hence the ugliness (didn’t have a nice clean pool), and I went HAM on them to be sure that they’d never break off the actual PCB joint again. Regardless, I’m open to offers on it, I had to post a price of some sort. The ESC’s work flawlessly.

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

2 Likes

I’m more than fine to negotiate.

that’s a good deal right there, if i didn’t already have a pile of wheels

1 Like

Nah dude that’s a great price considering they’re well used.

1 Like

Oh my lord someone buy them before I spend 150 that I shouldn’t spend right now

2 Likes

After buying the fuckedbox unity I can’t.

2 Likes

I appreciate it. Despite the common jackassery surrounding the phrase “I know what I have,” I actually know what I have…and I’m not here to price gouge/high ball. Shit was expensive to buy new :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Good on you. Someone needs to buy it before any of us do

1 Like

FS RTS switch?

1 Like

It was a spec of dust.

2 Likes

Forgot to mention it also comes with the Flipsky BT modem

1 Like

i have one of those on a 10s short board, less than 1 metre push can trigger the r2s already (hub drive, so 1:1 ratio)

1 Like

I have no idea what the FS RTS switch means, apologies

1 Like