MakerX simple Anti-spark switch

DM me your address :wink:

1 Like

Doing it now.

Tested, support 13s!

4 Likes

Be careful before you say that. Just because it worked a couple times with 13s doesnt mean its safe for 13s

11 Likes

I’m the website is mentioned up to 60v, that mean 14s 58,8 volts should be fine? I’m just to pull the trigger but now I’m doubting if really will go up to 14s, that’s the only reason I want the antispark
Mind you to confirm it please?
And is possibly to order it without the xt60’s I rather prefer it without it.
Thanks in advance @YUTW123

Currently only tested to 13s (54v) 58v has not been tested, do not know if it is available

Don’t need an xt60 socket? I can send you a version without a socket.

3 Likes

i just blew my unity switch taking off my enclosure.

1 Like

i have mine turned on but it never turns on when i roll it.

Could you give some more detail my friend, any photos may be ?

Your board needs to get up to 9mph on thane to start, this is generally where people are going wrong. If the settings are correct you just need a good solid shunt to get going.

On Pneumatics, because of gearing, it’s way easier.

1 Like

That sounds really high

Wow

Yep, that’s why there’s a button. If you don’t have run up for a solid first push when you start your board, push the button :man_shrugging:t3:

I set the timeout to 30 mins, means I can use it without worrying about shutoff. Spin the wheel for a second when I’m in a coffee shop if I cba to push the button.

1 Like

you will smell it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

A pic of the blown unity switch or my kick to push settings

1 Like

My design only needs 3mph :).

5x prototypes tsun.

3 Likes

I’ve been running it for almost 100 miles now on my Frankenwheel, it is on 8s, but hasn’t had any issues at all

2 Likes

Only a few win the lottery ya know. :wink:

1 Like

What is the latching power button in the picture…I have no idea what the connector is

Fire one at me. I’m about to build a new non unity board and I’m sick to death of failing antisparks. I know you’re going to do it right.

Full review and a blowjob

6 Likes