M-TKP TRUCKS : Get smooth with high speed !

You prick, you.

4 Likes

I guess I’m the only imperial fan, finding metric bolts where I live is like winning the lottery.

2 Likes

You have to order online if you’re in the USA or any other backwater country.

4 Likes

IK, but I like just being able to go to my local hardware shop to get my stuff. Still a little old school.

1 Like

Ace hardware is were I go for metric :call_me_hand:
But expensive
but it you know what you need Online is the cheapest for quantity

3 Likes

I literally have a degree in physics but I cannot make sense of imperial, I look at the numbers and it’s jibberish to me. I’m absolutely lost in my local ACE

7 Likes

It’s easy as pie.

Seventeen sixty-fourths of an elbow-chariot is equal to a bushel-knuckle.

Unless you’re in the UK, then it’s just seventeen sixty-sevenths of an elbow chariot is equal to a bushel knuckle.

For liquids, obviously. Everyone knows that.

For dry goods, simply use the Fourth Revised Charles Helck Conversion System. For most dry goods it just means that twenty-three sixty-fourths of an elbow-chariot is equal to a bushel-knuckle. Unless the dry goods are cereal grains, when it’s simply two-sevenths more. And obviously in the UK you have the bushel-knuckle adjustment system where on cloudy days you pack them nine-thirteenths as full to make up for the lack of sunlight. Everyone knows that.

This system is so good, it’s gotten us to the moon and back.

25 Likes

hey @YUTW123 , what bushings will these be compatible with?

1 Like

sorry be late.
Some updates:

1. I added two M5 screws at both ends of the shaft to fix the shaft to prevent it from being screwed out.
    2.The bushings cover was changed to a bowl shape to prevent the bushings from shifting.image
    3.We made special pulleys and motor brackets for this bridge. It can be installed without lengthening the shaft at both ends. (Still in testing).
4 Likes

Bushings use 25*14 size, double column shape.

But what length are the axles now?

1 Like

200MM

The exposed length, past end of hanger…
Not overall length, sorry.

2 Likes

35MM

Ugh :disappointed:

quietly unfollows thread

8 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Long axis , easy job

2 Likes

5 Likes

Why is this?

As we’ve thoroughly explained above, short axles suck balls for esk8 use.

3 Likes

Lol, ok