Lycaon GR motor "Mod" conversion

then i change to other motors…

its weird to have this discussion on a skate forum when its just hardware that is from a skateboard…

I’ve made a thread in a Swedish bike forum in Electric-bike section and was told that EVERYTHING that is even consider a home made E-bike is forbidden to talk about. 250W baofeng motor under 20km/h or home made DC-motor & powerpack doesn’t matter…

i could Change it and it then becoming “illegal” they become quite hostile when i suggested they should move to Soviet 2.0 if they want to babysit everything even things that are legal.

got the charger today from amazon well see if its take charge or starts a fire.

I think the main difference is that this is an international forum, in most placese there is still very few reglementation about those kind of “vehicules”
what we are making here is halfway between rc hobby and skateboard, both of them being legal in most places, not everywhere though

first video… there is a reason why he has it upside down that Gear ratio he is going from like 3inch to 26-28inch wheel that will be super slow 1:10

A bit of a snafu… when charged(I think?) and pressed power button one short red blink… i cant pair it to remote… if i measure battery with multimeter and its okay what would be cheapest BMS & motor controller ?