LY Evo Falcon...too stiff for long rides?

I’m used to riding flexy decks but want to build something with longer range. Eboosted has the evo enclosure with 12s8p setup but not sure if it’s too stiff for long rides?

1 Like

Just build them muscles up an power through!!! 25 miles becomes no problem on an evo

8 Likes

There other problem people seem to report is that its too short and the stance is too narrow. something to consider. its 36 inch right?

1 Like

40" falcon

1 Like

LOL i’ve done 30 miles but on my Lacroix. I want something physically smaller but with longer range…40+ miles if possible.

1 Like

Evo is a dream to ride over distance even on thane. Something about the foot position just makes it comfy. If you hammer everywhere at 40mph then not so much.

8 Likes

I only ride evo’s now. I have the 39”, 40” and 41”. Found the 2012 on offerup and I believe sender evo is 40”. Love em!!!

2 Likes

I love my 36inch evo build!! I’m 6ft tall n all legs lol like @Bobby said, gotta build them muscles up :running_man:‍♂ :weight_lifting_man:‍♂

3 Likes

I didn’t like the 36 tbh. 6ft 1 with a short body. Found the drops too close together.

@Bobby I am seriously considering another one. Numie version.

2 Likes

Doing 20-25 mile rides on 12s8p evo with bergs - no fatigue at all, super comfy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I recently became part of the no-thane club. Im not against it but all my builds no longer are thane. One evo on berg-surfrods, one evo bergs servisas gear drive and the last evo is going to be offroad dickyho… im also thinking of doing one more with 8in tires. I agree with the 36” sentiment. Not great for us bigger boys

2 Likes

I have a trampaline orrsom which is running avio gears and haggys that will shortly be removed and re purposed for another Evo or sub century on bergs.

Trampa is going small thane because its crap on numies. (imo ofc) I keep binding my feet on the wheels. I have big feet.

2 Likes

BERGMEISTER and Sanyo 18650GA 12s10p run very comfortably over long distances.
Recommended combination as everyone says.

9 Likes

How did you fit that in the enclosure?? :o

2 Likes

I ride 35-50km rides on cloudwheels all day everyday :slight_smile:
Perfect deck for me <3

where can I get that handle @LEE?

evo 36" is lovely.
the shorter stance means you can wedge yourself on the drops.
Gold for hard acceleration

1 Like

Put the 18650 in this way in the old eboosted EVO DS enclosure.

5 Likes

Now I recommend the new DS enclosure.
The new DS enclosure can place 21700 12s8p without any problems.

6 Likes

For old Shredlights.
You also need to extend the power button cable.

3 Likes