LUCIER7 makes DIY out of SRB #11

That was the tits, i got some extra foam with the water. Smelling it every evening before i go to bed, hmmmmm roses :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

"*Bitterness is a result of clinging to negative experiences.
It serves you no good and closes the door to your future.
-Leon Brown

Bitterness and resentment only hurt one person, and itā€™s not
the person weā€™re resenting- itā€™s us.
-Alana Stewart

9 Likes

Yeah i think its important to realize that nobody is trivializing the issues present here - this definitely sounds like scummy activity - but dwelling on it? Man, i dunno what good comes outta that. Better to move on and fight back with something even better. @JaysTCB youā€™re clearly a very capable rider and designer, why not beat him where it matters with a new design and improvements - and then kick his ass on the track?

8 Likes

Iā€™m all about the drama and eating popcorn and watching the world burnā€¦

But I would love to see a battle of innovation in esk8 racing rather than a bunch of drama that frankly, is getting sad and starting to depress me.

Go whoop ass in designs and on the track :relaxed:

(How the fuck Iā€™m I the voice of reason?)

4 Likes

2 Likes

You forgot @NoWind from E-TOXX! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Expand your thought because I donā€™t understand :grinning:

2 Likes

On this note, about the only thing we have been copied on has been knock offs of our PSD FootStops shapes on a visual level. They were not able to match our chemistry, functionality or aesthetics howeverā€¦Our chemistry is very difficult to duplicate because it is so hard to reverse engineer a multicomponent crosslinked compound. In our world, trade secrets are stronger than patents any day.

Going forward @JaysTCB, a clear contractual agreement should be made at the onset of any business relationship if you want to prevent this from happening again.

13 Likes

Jens is my secret boyfriend, I havenā€™t told him yet. :hot_face:

2 Likes

Ooh i must be misinformed then :wink: excuse me.

You werenā€™t supposed to tell him about my plans :supervillain:

2 Likes

Our plans :heart:

2 Likes

You donā€™t have to apologize, because I donā€™t know what you meant, you didnā€™t say anything concretely :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just heard in the hallways that you had some designs (i think the dropthrough brackets?) that were copied, but it was vague so im not sure. Hence the reason why i thought i was misinformed

The omni brackets

Itā€™s interesting what you say, I donā€™t know who invented the brackets, certainly not me, the brackets were produced earlier by g-bomb and probably a couple of other companies, but the multi-part brackets are my idea from 2018, now the Chinese copied it,
Do not walk these hallways , because there they say nonsense :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I copied Omniā€™s idea :rofl:

1 Like

Lol heā€™s saying that Omni copied you :grin:

3 Likes

Clearly idea traveled back in time and stole the idea to before it existed. Duh

1 Like

So I need to work on my English :blush:

3 Likes