Low Flow | Bustin Eq 36" | dual hubs 90mm | 10s4p battery | Basic Esc

FYI That Mboards logo decreases speed by at least 4 mph

16 Likes

eh gonna probably remove it in summer along with the tape, for now its extra scratch protection xd

I’d at least smear some horse poop on it, or something that looks better than an MBoards logo. Maybe even some black paint.

11 Likes

Oh my god it has gone from clean to abomination in less than a week

11 Likes

its just a bit of dirt on the outside lol, a few wet wipes and peel the tape and its brand new

1 Like

Taco tuesdays got me feeling the same way

11 Likes

I don’t think he means the dirt.

3 Likes

oh no definitely the duct tape

6 Likes

You could use a $7 tube of caulking and avoid the duct tape lol.

1 Like

oh i have plenty of white substances available but i want it removable

2 Likes

Caulking is removable but do what you gotta do

4 Likes

Duct tape isn’t very removable. It leaves poop everywhere it’s been.

4 Likes

This is what I use for all my enclosures. Or toolboxes. Anything that sees weather. Has stood up for 10 years now. :call_me_hand:

Best silicone based sealant ever

3 Likes

butyl tape

2 Likes

For some applications.

2 Likes

fuck.

6 Likes

:fu:just this morning I was laughing at all the turds clicking Brian’s link. Karma and Rick weren’t having that.
You’ve been added to the list

4 Likes

due to Brian I have now needed to memorize the URL of the 4k version as well as the original :laughing:

7 Likes

so i tried the longest hill in my area, atleast 1.5 mile long and 100 meter elevation increase, i started with 60ish battery and climbed good, didnt track it but top speed probably was 30kmh, the battery was still 2-3 bars depending on speed so id say i still had around 50% at top, no sudden overheating although by the end of it i felt the speed drop, it could have also been battery sag, chilled a bit at the top then bombed it down, i semi braked all the way down but definettely hit atleast 45kmh, was 0 degrees tho so cold af

downhill

2 Likes

also dont let the picture fool you the road isnt that good