LoveDick Illegitimate Son to LoveChild

I don’t blame ya. It’s fucking awesome. Here’s some info on it for you. So far it’ll support the trampa wand and FreeSK8 remote.

4 Likes

I knew you didnt forget it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: hope it has some good girth to fit this beast.

4 Likes

sweet build you hack!!!

:heart: :point_left:t4: :point_right:t4: :dash:

3 Likes

Thanks! You sound like my Mom… :wink:

3 Likes

:yawning_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face::shushing_face:

4 Likes

Or keep yours like I did and build one? :wink:

7 Likes

I just call him “Robot”…

3 Likes

Now your making me tempted…

3 Likes

@seanhacker if thats the first time you plugged the diebiems in, please check cell levels after a while 3/3 of my diebiemses killed a parallel group due to a faulty component. They run fine now however. I’d hate for someone to have the same trauma tho.

4 Likes

Oh yeah. I was concerned about this after Andrew told me this has happened. Going to watch it closely. We have an extra one on hand to switch out and also one shipping in the mail just in case.

Thanks for the heads up dude!

3 Likes

Easiest is to meassure the voltage drop over the bleed resistors, will tell you if its constantly leeching. Kudos on the board btw, beautiful beast!

4 Likes

Awesome. I’ll definitely check them today.

3 Likes

Beautiful build

2 Likes

Can you just see the leech happening by using the monitoring interface as well?

I may need to see a pic or diagram :persevere:

1 Like

You can not, only cell levels. you can see it during charging, but those are triggers from the MCU, so its a different thing

1 Like

Thanks and sorry @SeanHacker for the slight derail. So probe - to GND and probe + to each resistor?

3 Likes

Nah, just probe on each side of the resistor. If no current is flowing it should be close to 0

5 Likes

This threads open for all business. Proceed. :wink:

4 Likes

Ftfy :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Damn @SeanHacker this is a beautiful build. :kissing_heart::ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes