LoveChild - HyperTrucks | Kaly XL 5.0 Deck | 2x 6389 190kv | 2x 100S Stormcore | 12S9P DieBieMS | FreeSK8 Remote

Nice!

1 Like

If you loose brakes on a carver, do you slow down the same way than on a longboard?

2 Likes

God dang it Robot man :joy: What’s the range you get outta this regularly?

3 Likes

at 40mph… downhill… loosing brakes…

I’d make myself really small and aero… and try and make the fucking biggest splat EVAR at the end…

4 Likes

I can control speed on a carver without brakes pretty easily, depends how much space I’ve got really.

I’m riding LoveChild in all of the raw-run videos I’m posting over in the RED Initiative thread, the speeds you’re seeing in those videos are mostly within the 20-30ish mph range or so when Im up at cruising speed.

The little slalom carves at higher speed are for stability on flats, but deeper carves slow you going downhill.

2 Likes

Hah. Not the best. 30ish miles if I drag out the last few. Realistically about 25ish until I’m low-ish on battery and not getting the speeds I desire.

2nd picture here you can see the battery voltage & odometer, to give you an idea of what my battery looks like after a good run (26.47miles / 38.9v), and if I recall my average Wh/Mile on that run was around 33Wh/mile

12S9P 30q pack. Was impatient and had them on-hand. I’ve got another 12S9P pack with some Sanyo NCR20700b that is going onto a Haero/Hypertrucks build that should have better range.

5 Likes

How much current have you been able to draw? 9p 30q that’s north of 200 amps!

1 Like

Damn. My skinny ass averages 42-45wh per mile. You must ride light as a feather :rofl:

6 Likes

Dang! Thats alot! I generally also get around 30…belts too tight?

2 Likes

Lmao. Right. And nah man. There is just enough tension to keep them from skipping under load.

But again. I like to punch it here n there

My Readings might be wrong🤷🏻‍♂️

3 Likes

That is not my average, that was cruising through Portland gathering footage for RED. Urban riding.

I’d say I average between 30-40ish wh/mile.

You also hurt yourself a lot more so there’s that too Franny :wink:

PS: Loosen your belts son. Also, go post logs of it on RED Thread

5 Likes

Read my post above :point_up:t3:
And yes. Somehow I seem unable to learn my lesson :rofl:

But don’t lemme hurt your feelings. You’re a sickass rider I wish you would’ve invited me to go for a ride last time you was around my hood. Maybe next time :grin:

3 Likes

I’m just waiting on some logs that show 42-45Wh, featherweight.

That’s considerably higher than Ernesto’s speed runs so I’m going to need to see some logs. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

I don’t fuck with logs. I like to ride. Got curious one day and tracked everything with metr app

4wd bergs
2wd bergs
2wd 8” knobbies

No real difference between the different setups

Maybe I need to start keeping track of my numbers lol

2 Likes

If you can’t post em you can’t technically claim them, much less try to step into LoveChild’s thread with your Medium Dick Energy, FRANNY

Ooooooh

10 Likes

I hear ya brother. Unless I can prove it. It was like it never happened :blush:

4 Likes

I like that this is how you flirt with me.

1 Like

No argument there :pensive:

1 Like

Txt me :kissing_heart:

PS. For realz. Txt me. Lost your number

3 Likes

…seems suspicious…

4 Likes