It’s on Louis Rossmann’s channel. Link:

28 Likes

woooohoooo @TheBoardGarage big moves!!!

11 Likes

Average esk8 news members conversation

24 Likes

DEFinitely not watching at work

5 Likes

OH FUCK THERE WAS NO WARNING!! AAAAAAAAA Mario I’m so happy for you!!!

13 Likes

Watching!!! I knew this was going to be our Mario when I saw the title!

Where TF did my regular status go ?!???

Edit: now he is mooching the @Battery_Mooch

8 Likes

@rusins Good call on posting a live link! @TheBoardGarage give us a heads up next time, i literally just saw u in person.

7 Likes

“Sir, patients are waiting”
“One minute, I’m researching”

9 Likes

Great Job @TheBoardGarage

8 Likes

Livestream is over! Go subscribe to Mario’s youtube channel if you haven’t already! :smile:

14 Likes

Congratz Super Mario

4 Likes

@TheBoardGarage please send Louis a link to this forum! I’m sure he would find it interesting!

6 Likes

@TheBoardGarage well done, you came across really well. You are definitely a big deal!

3 Likes

Yes yes, multiple comments from non Esk8 ppl who found it interesting and informative.

@Battery_Mooch, “cell Jesus” is a reasonable title.

7 Likes

The energy between Louis and Mario was so good. You definitely need to include Battery Mooch in the next stream just to call out all the bullshit that companies like future motion do.

11 Likes

With the amount of videos that guy pumps out I doubt he has time for it :laughing: Better if he focuses on getting right to repair legislation passed instead

5 Likes

There’s always time to visit a forum full of toxic elitists :heart:

7 Likes
4 Likes

Thank you folks for the kind words and support. I very very much appreciate it. It was definitely an experience.

16 Likes

Hey that stream was an absolute joy to watch. Highly entertaining and tons of interesting info. Great chemistry too!