LOT Working/Non Working Focbox for sale

Some of you have seen I have a bunch of working and damaged OG focbox I would like to get rid of.

@DerelictRobot @elitejarcool have expressed interest in the damaged lot so here it is.

I have 11 Fully working Focbox which I have tested with a 10s battery and a known working Motor. They all connect to a computer, work with a remote, run sensors fine and are sporting 2.18 firmware. I have not had to repair these, they have always worked and to my knowledge have never been repaired or damaged.

SOLD NUMBERS

I have 1 working Focbox which all works the same as the other 11 minus the sensors don’t seem to work.

They are all pictured below (numbered 1-12) NUMBER 10 IS THE ONE THAT HAS SENSOR PROBLEMS I will be selling them for $90 each shipped in the USA. Unit #10 is $75 shipped in the USA FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS ADD $15 to the price up to 2 units. cannot offer a warranty on these units as they are sold AS IS

Up next is 42 Units of broken Focbox and 1 unit of 4.12 VESC

*SOLD Shipped in the US

These all come with an initial description of what the failure is. They come with full enclosure although about half of them do not have it installed. Some units are missing screws and thermal pad for fets. Some are missing bullets, phase wires or power terminal. 1 is missing the USB port. I would like to sell these all to one person if possible.

Failures are as follows:
Not Calibrating (does turn on with blue and green light and no fault light) 5 Units
No Power at all (This could be due to CAN failure or more serious) 16 units
USB Failure 1 Unit
Fault Light 10 Units
No Green light 2 Units
Dead short when plugged into power (Fun) 2 Units
Obvious Fet Damage 4 Units
???- 2 Units (one of which is the 4.12 VESC)
Not Recognized by PC Error on tool- 1 Unit

Payment can be sent over Paypal Goods and services. bara@chiboards.com is the email. Please send me a PM with the Focbox # that you would like as shown in the images above and I will confirm or deny if they are available before you send any payment. DO NOT SEND PAYMENT UNTIL I RESPOND WITH CONFIRMED AVAILABILITY We don’t want any double sold or headaches.

13 Likes

I’m only interested if I get to physically wrestle @elitejarcool for the honor of first right of refusal.

Those are my conditions, Gypsy.

(Just kidding, price is a tad higher than my expectation)

Good luck with the sale!

5 Likes

Price of the working Focbox?

1 Like

indeed

1 Like

This is my personal opinion, but dead-end hardware single ESCs are worth no more than $80 used given options on the very near horizon. I don’t think your price is unreasonable by any means, fwiw.

PS: you have to list a price for the as-is lot.

2 Likes

Interesting, I tried to price under what I had recently seen sold on this forum.

3 Likes

Usually it’s 120€ or 110$, so yeah, price seems ok to me.

3 Likes

Thank you. If the market doesnt like the price then I will adjust accordingly

3 Likes

are the working focboxes v1.6 or v1.7?

2 Likes

Price on damaged lot?

2 Likes

added

1 Like

PM’d

I would take for $500

3 Likes

Thank you, I will leave it open until the end of the day on Friday to give other people a fair chance.

Thank you for your interest.

3 Likes

Pretty sure you’re not allowed to auction shit here dude, part of the rules

5 Likes

Are the working ones 1.6 or 1.7s?

2 Likes

@longhairedboy Please confirm, not trying to break any rules.

3 Likes

You are allowed to advertise an ebay listing tho :+1:

3 Likes

I really don’t know, I hadn’t checked. What is the most obvious method to check the difference PCB Version?

this isn’t an auction. He selling them. If they don’t sell, he said he’d lower the price. Auctions work in exactly the opposite fashion where people keep raising the price until the sale happens.

4 Likes