Loopkey mounting. How do you do it?

Any suggestions for a printing service? as I do not own a 3D printer. Yet…

3 Likes

I havent use any in a few years, Ive got a 3d printer. What country are you in? There’s likely someone local to you here on the forum that could help out.

1 Like

I’m in the USA. SF area

1 Like

@Winfly, @hummieee… either of you guys no someone who could print some stuff for @KfromtheBay?

1 Like

We should make a community Printers thread. Somewhere people can connect with people who have access to printers and are willing to print for people occasionally.

9 Likes

And pay a small fee to print basic items. I am for it.

2 Likes

Blend in better if printed in black

2 Likes

I had like 3 of those style mounts that mmaner sent me. Now that i need one and am ready to use it i can’t find them lol.

1 Like

Models done by @ervinelin on the other forum. Don’t think he has an account here yet.

5 Likes

That would be cool.

1 Like

If anyone can think of a more appropriate title feel free to change it

1 Like

I’ve got a printer that doesn’t do much could print it for cost of materials if picked up. It’s a zortrax n I think Youd have to run ur design through its z suite software to slice it or whatever but if u send me that I’ll do it. If ur good and quick at designing On fusion I’d trade printing for having u over my shoulder in reality or on the Comp while I design so I could tell me better ways.

1 Like

2 Likes

Is it just me or does that xt90 look like its getting squeezed a bit?

5 Likes

short of a 3d printer, similar to jbweld, i’ve been using sugru.

it’s like jbweld, but tacky and moldable so you can form it with your fingers. and can pry it off with pliers if you need to, unlike jbweld. takes 24hrs to cure.

a bit pricy but if you don’t have a 3d printer, an don’t want a permanent bond like jbweld.

3 Likes

On purpose, I printed it at 99.5% becasue I didn’t want it to fall out, the material PLA+ printed a little big the first time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d be happy to pay you for materials. And I’m always looking for a good reason to take a trip to the city :call_me_hand:t3:

1 Like

We know each other already. I think u might even have my number but call me tonight n we can figure it. Six one zero four one six two six five zero. John

1 Like

@KfromtheBay yo Kenny I have printers.

2 Likes

Is that loop key placed in the middle of your battery pack series connections? Is that frowned upon or does it affect anything? Seems like an unconventional thing no?