Looking to get BIG 72v molicel pack made

Hi guys! It’s been a while! My electric skateboard has served me well for the past 5 years, but the battery finally crapped out. Anyway! I’m currently trying to get a custom 72v (20s) molicel P42a battery made for an electric scooter build I’m working on. I know there are a few battery builders on here, which is why this was my first thought. Please let me know if you’re interested in making this battery! I don’t quite know the capacity I want yet, but the dimensions I have so far are 390x118x80. Height can be raised or lowered accordingly. Thanks again guys!

3 Likes

@Skyart

5 Likes

Your location will help greatly when trying to find a battery builder

4 Likes

Yeah I’m in grand forks North Dakota. There’s no places to get packs built out here haha, that’s why I’m here!

2 Likes

My apologies for the delete, still getting used to the new forum, it’s been a while haha

1 Like

You’re all good. @Skyart has made some scooter packs so he’s probably your best bet. Most esk8 battery builders dont venture out of esk8 because scooter packs need structural support (i.e. cell holders) which we dont use for our smaller pack sizes.

7 Likes

Perfect! I’ll hit him up. Thanks for the quick replies everyone!

1 Like

@TheRef big reds boards

3 Likes

I know a guy but he’s super busy with school :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I 2nd @Skyart

4 Likes

3rd @Skyart! Awesome to work with. Great quality.

3 Likes

I 2nd big red boards. I think his running a special still.

5 Likes

4th @Skyart

2 Likes

If you haven’t found a builder yet I am available. Also have a sale going til the end of the week.

1 Like

Also @Skyart and I aren’t having a popularity contest… however I can see he is winning. :joy::joy::joy: time to step the game up.

8 Likes

You just need to cat phish as a red head lady

1 Like

me too me too

i heard the one near me is incompetent and is adamant on making small packs only tho

also broker than yo mama’s back after riding over that cracc

1 Like