Looking to buy a used DIY board. Is this a good price?

I’m paying $1335 for:
Molicel 18650 battery 125p
Torque board 110 mm wheels
Focbox unity
Flipsky remote
3D seavisas gearing FatBoy Mini Urethane Helical or Straight Gear Drive V5 with FatBoy Han – 3DServisas
Maytech MTO 6365-HA motor
Deck: LANDYACHTZ - EVO SPECTRUM 36 - DECK

Here’s some pictures the seller provided

1 Like

Definitely worse deals out there.

Depending on the state of the battery. Could be a good deal

4 Likes

It would cost more to make it , I think thats a good price.

1 Like

Maybe ask for pics of the battery?

1 Like

It’s a year old or so with around 70km on it, so it should be decent (?).

1 Like

Ask who built the battery and get pics of it. If the battery checks out at least offer 1200 dont just pay asking price : p

I will add another “ask for battery pics and who made it”.

1 Like

Looks like a solid board pending battery details. I’d ask if you’re aware of the platform tho… the 36" Evos have quite a narrow stance. If you’re a taller person it likely won’t be comfortable imo. I’m 6’ and have stood on a 36’ Evo before and felt cramped.

2 Likes

I second this

6’3" and same here.

1 Like

For everything other than the battery, 70 km is nothing and it is basically new. I’d ask about how they stored it when not in use since they have had it for a year and only ended up putting 70 km on it.

If they don’t give a good answer, then I’d give them offer that is lower to make up for potentially needing to buy a new battery.

1 Like

Battery pics and a video of it spinning up the motors are good buyers requirements. But the price is pretty solid imo. Drink a few charisma potions and you might be able to get it down a hundred or so.

1 Like

If it’s a good battery that’s a damn good deal, just because of the trucks and drivetrain

2 Likes