Looking for some real good tyres and hubs for det first trucks.

I have the mbs plastiske for a long time and they wobbles like nothing Else. I have the metal pulley for mbs tyre. Some idea?

I be happy for some help

Best tire on the market right now is mboard’s NOVA tires. More grip and tread life then any normal rider would ever use. It feels fantastic

2nd best is BKB

Obviously, opinions.

3 Likes

the novas are and will be my daily tires for the foreseeable future. balancing wasn’t required and the grip is phenomenal. i’ve taken them up to 40mph so far and no wobbles.
the skp175’s are also pretty good although not a flat profile. they grip really well especially when aired down to 30-40psi but do wear the tread down fast.
that being said, you can’t beat the bkb’s in price to performance. they’re really cheap and perform really well. i haven’t had any of the 3 break loose in regular riding.
i’d also grab some mbs rockstar ii’s or even the xl’s if you’re having problems with wobbly rims. the novas and the skp’s will stretch onto the xl’s i’m not too sure about the bkb’s tho
@Ean.esk8 also has some nice rims

2 Likes

I have a set of xcell apollo hubs in blue for sale as well as a pile of 200x50 tires?