Looking for reputable international battery builders (Australia)

I have a lot of demand for kits outside of the USA, but I cannot ship them due to battery regulations. I am looking for builders mainly in Europe and Australia that are experienced building high quality batteries.

If your interested drop a reply here (do not email or PM) with pictures of your work and location and I will reach out to you if I think it would be a good fit.

Thanks!

9 Likes

EU @pjotr47

6 Likes

@Andy87 thnx for the tag :slight_smile:

@BuildKitBoards just check my Instagram :wink:

4 Likes

Can’t you sell the board without the battery and ship it like this ?

But how will the customer ride the board?

Sourcing a custom made battery is not really that easy or fast

He @pjotr47,
could you build batteries for top mounted cases? Like for emtbs?

1 Like

Yes. I have a 12s7p in my trampa.

2 Likes

+1 Vouch for @pjotr47

1 Like

also @tinp123 makes but he does them in small quantities if thats ok

1 Like

Vouch for @pjotr47 he made this pack for me

1 Like

thanks for the tag! I will upload some photos when I finish bms wiring on probably biggest battery on this forum (yet!) :blush:

1 Like

Even 8P and 9P? That would be nice. And I would need an 12A charger as well. And I would come back to you later about this. Here is my build thread.

@TinnieSinker is well known here in Aus, as well as @Marsen

2 Likes

@Acido

@pjotr47 is your guy!

1 Like

I can vouch for @tinp123 and @acido as both being great guys and sellers

1 Like

I am from Croatia, Varazdin

3 Likes

get in touch on fb with my mate in Melbourne, Australia . You guys could possibly work on something together

1 Like

Thanks man

3 Likes

Hi, I am a battery builder in Melbourne Aus. My friend and I build batteries as a hobby and we are always trying to achieve the highest quality work we can. Our goals have always been to ensure our batteries will stand up to abuse for years, will deliver maximum performance, and always how we can reduce the cost without sacrificing quality to make li-ion packs more affordable and accessible.

Feel free to get in touch with me to see how we could work together :slight_smile:

1 Like