Looking for mbs ATS trucks motor mounts

Looking ATS truck motor mounts used or new with reasonable price for my cheap MTB projects. If you have mbs matrix trucks laying around pm. Thank you!

1 Like

Do you need ats or matrix mounts?

1 Like

looking for ATS Motor mounts. Looking for Matrix trucks not the mounts if you have spare lying around.

1 Like

I have his v1 Trampa mounts new and unused if you switch your truck choice

I love to have trampa trucks but right now still limited on budget. I’m sticking mbs ATS 12 future upgrade maybe hopefully, you still have the mounts. Thank you!

I got one recently from @Venom121212 that i really like, actually love the crossbars than anything. I wouldn’t be using Its an idea mount.

5 Likes

The plan was to machine some new clamps for Matrix ll Trucks and powder coated black , willing to sell it as is if you want it.

1 Like

How much do you want for it? I saw vemon post your the lucky buyer. I came late😂

1 Like

So i like to get $120.00 for it. That’s with PayPal fee and shipping, asking a tad more then i paid for it because i really don’t want to sell it.

1 Like

Let me think about it. Boardnamic told me I can modify his matrix II mount to fit on ATS purchased it last year. I’m really considering buying it, if you can wait. Thank you!

1 Like

No worries man , im keeping it if you don’t buy it.

I figured you need it more than me. If not i still get to keep it😀

2 Likes

Are you planning to try to modify them ? Can you send pictures of the mod very curious because l just ordered some matrix ll mount from boardnamic but if l can save money l will buy some ats12 as well

I’m still waiting on the pulleys to arrive. I will update you. I probably prepare matrix 2 trucks but budget is low.

1 Like

any update?

Yes… received my pulley yesterday and having hard time how to attach the clamps.

2 Likes

Me too l have receive them but l don’t want to cut them and l will buy the matrix ll l think

Also l heard from the guy who selling the sprocket kit l still can use the 20 angle tip with the matrix but it will have less turning radius but at high speed less wobble

I’ve heard 20° tip with matrix isn’t fun. You should probably try to at least find a 10° wedge for the front. Also, I’ve ridden both ats 12 and matrix 2, and would highly recommend matrix 2, even if it means spending an extra $150.

1 Like

Yes maybe i will cut a thick piece of bamboo with 10 degree angle