Looking for focbox unity

@kevingraehl maybe

Get it right :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

that was for them to discover on their ownsome

or at lease come back confused

by the gallon tears are wasted.

2 Likes

Is this some sort of super Smart joke? Cuz i Opened the link and it does nothing

2 Likes

for a V4, even blood unity cost too much, better get the makerx DV4 which is only 138

and u also have a vaild promo code right now: Christmas to get 10%off

u will also have a correct male battery connector rather than a stupid female connector for whatever reason :rofl:

1 Like

Does it have on off switch??

1 Like

loopkey bruh

4 Likes

4153412281. I’m pretty much out. 180 shipped

4 Likes

I will buy one for 180

1 Like

I like the price looks like exactly what I’m looking for but, I need customer reviews on this item, any guidance on where I can get solid reviews on this item??

check out their vendor corner thread, plenty of discussion over there:

Welcome. Calm down with all the demands bud. It’s just an esc. Buy 2. It’s better to have extras.

2 Likes

Well, I know one way.

Buy one and review it yourself! Then you get the absolute best first-hand information, and you also get the warm fuzzies of sharing that valuable firsthand knowledge with the rest of the community.

4 Likes

Depending on your setup, I would buy the dv6. It’s not that much more expensive as the 4 version and youll find many positive reviews on this forum. The dv4 however is perfect if you dont go higher as 40 batt amps max per esc (10s). You probably can but I get cutouts when using it above 80 battery amps in total. On a 12s setup i would definitiely use the dv6.

2 Likes

this, so much this. anything over 10s its better to use v6. im not saying 12s doesn’t work w/ dv4 (or v4 in general) but its just how much risk u wanna take

1 Like

Fella thanks
Two belt drive 6354 motors I need an ESC dual or 2 singles good price. I have a 6p4s battery 8000mAh, I am an old man cruising don’t need speed. The VESC are both broken built this and rode it for one weekend before the VESCs both stopped working. Saving up for a new more reliable VESC ESC.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Regarding the FocBox Unity, I’m an iPhone iPad user, with a PC. My FocBox just arrived. As far as programming using a PC with the usb-c cable, where and what software do I use? I already have the VESC Tool 2.06 installed, I’ve seen the FOCBOX UNITY app for android via Bluetooth, I cannot use that or can I?focboxunit

I think you’ll have better luck in the noob questions thread. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

if u want to use fw5+, then u need to force flash the fw using vesc tool program via usb connection. the unity ui app (v23.46) only works on android, so if u r using ios, that won’t happen. the only way to be able to get RT data and be able to change parametre using an ios device is to flash fw5+ using vesc tool and use the stormcore app.

and yes, this question should have been in the noob thread
asking in the noob thread doesn’t mean u r a noob…just sayin…

2 Likes