Looking for Evolve Carbon GT motor controller.

So, basically my friend gave me his Carbon GT for repair many months back. Probably the worst decision of my life to repair the shittiest Electric skateboard ever. Don’t even get me started on the of chain of events of repairs, from new motors, rebuilding the already custom battery pack, BMS problems & now a controller swapped from a different Bamboo board suddenly decides to not turn on. Guess my final option is to look for a replacement controller which at-least works good enough to return the board back to him.

Would be grateful if someone has a running controller lying around willing to sell. Lemme know guys.

Is a GTR one any good tou you? I have one somewhere I’ll never use

I dunno if it’s gonna work properly with the old GT. Also not sure if it’s gonna fit the original heatsink. Could you shed some light ?

{/

Every heat sink is universal If u try. are u trying to make this as close to stock as possible to sell or just have another running board?

If you are already down the rabbit hole of a custom battery, a modern esc swap should be knocking on your door.

If I didn’t burn my old evolve controllers out, I’d send them ur way.

1 Like

Just have another running board, that’s all. So you have or don’t have ?