Looking for a CAN BUS Cable for Vesc's

Spent 9 hours rebuilding board 2yrs old. On the way back into housing box snagged the canbus on the boot binding buckle and broke broke at pins. Soldered back together but got very strange behavior from new flipsky 6384’s which were working great before cable broke on bench test. (Blew up my aps motors reason for rebuild) One side spinning other not, then full throttle, then dead connection. Def not getting on board w that happening. How i dont have extra im not sure. You have to be fckn kidding me…anyhow ordered some got ripped off from torque boards can someone explain wtf they aren’t readily avail on amazon? I know i can make em but… I also got stuck in rabbit hole ordered aps remote and that came the next day i could have added the canbus cable to cart. The canbus from texas is due in on saturday. So basically you can get ur shit 4 days faster from europe.

1 Like

XLX 40PCS(20Pairs) 2.0mm 4PIN Female Male Connection Plug with 15cm Terminal Connector Wire Cable for LED Light Strip 5.9’’ Compatible with JST PH https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081CRLN8B/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_fabt1_.UDVFbWC68RYC

I think these would work with a little bit of swapping around. Took me way too long to find it.