Looking for 50+CP 90 <>97mm Wheels with High Rebound and Low Duro

As the Title reads, I dont see much options if any in Europe only in US or China.

Just curious on finding proper replacement wheels to Dampen the ride. Currently running 97mm 78Duro (unknown rebound) enertion wheels one with Side to side wobble and one with up and down wobble…

Looking to replace those (And not after Abec 11 wheels as the CP is only 45)

2 Likes

In Belgium

1 Like
3 Likes

I litteraly have them cheaper…

3 Likes

Wowgo makes a square cut 62x90 mm wheel with a very heavy offset and they use a medium-soft compound. The extreme dish makes it really fun for carving and adds a bit of pop out of each turn. I experienced a bit of chunking but only on one wheel (probably due to the wheel shape + soft duro) in about 500 miles of use. To be fair I was stuck in a bike lane and had to power through a ton of gravel when it happened. These are definitely worth the $30 per 2 wheels that Wowgo charges and they come in black or orange.

1 Like

Both boas and wowgo looks interesting.

There was another brand which was having a sale (us only)

Anyone tried these?

Im a little confused on the rebound - assuming the higher the rebound the more “jumpy” the bumps would be when riding.

Like with ABEC 11 74A flywheels…

Rode 150km on those and still havent even broken them in yet…

in case u want the Boa’s i have a discount on them right now:

1 Like

As the Title reads

That sounds like the 90mm Boa Hatchlings to me.

Anyone tried these Boa’s yet, the 60 Contact Patch is super Apealing. Offset Core is handy, Not sure if the combo will handle so smooth on Dutch Cobblestone.

Kinda wana see a Video of these taking some hits. 83A would definatly be the hardest wheels ive purchased, if they act like 78A i’d be game

havent tried them out myself, but I can say they definately dont feel like 83A they feel much softer and the material feels super elastic and reboundy.

I am quite sure they are ok for smooth pavement and concrete, but if you have alot of holes I think pneumatics will be a better choice.

I take video later for you can show how soft these wheel are. Is not feel 83a.

2 Likes

Thanks! The Boa’s are looking like the right choice (wish they were black)

I really am torn between those and the Zoobomb’s (which seem lesser quality but less likey to chunk)

Flipside the Grip and slide potential on the Boa’s makes it a better choice if it wont chunk on the lips.

Spent a week looking around, so far still Boa’s seem to come out on top for 90mm, as for 97mm still can’t find the optimal wheel.

I take video today for you. Sorry I forget this one. It’s very busy time at themoment.

where?

He has a shop eh :smiley:
Just pm him