Looking for 50.4V charger ! USA Michigan

Hi Guys I’m looking for a 50.4V charger that does at least 3-4amp charging rate. I currently have one that does 2amps and it is not cutting it for me. The plug my bms uses is the 5.5x2.1. Thank you

1 Like

@KaramQ was selling one

1 Like

@KaramQ do you still have it?

3 Likes

Beat me to it lol

3 Likes

I have this charger. Shit slaps, and its super small for a 4A, definitely the smallest 4A out there.

2 Likes

Yes I do

Really does, realistic charge is actually 4.5a

But my charger lol, been waiting to be swooped by someone

1 Like

Yep, can confirm that. I seen on my bt bms it was pushing like 4.4-4.5A weird.

I have 2 and the one I’ve been using has done 4.7 before lol. By far my favorite charger tho

I just brought the torque board one. Thanks guys!

1 Like

I could have sold the same one for 40$ smh lmao

5 Likes

I can cancel !

Don’t do my man dex like that lmao, PayPal refund will take you 4 days

5 Likes

Actually, might be a 5.5A charger now. We upgrading. :+1:

6 Likes

Is 5.5amp safe for 12s5p with Samsung 30q cells

Definitely safe :metal:

5.5A ÷ 5p is 1.1A per cell, well below the standard charge rate of each cell, and no where near the fast charge limit of 4A per cell. You could use a 16A charger if you wanted and still be totally fine (though your BMS/charge port/wiring might have something to say about that lol)

7 Likes

For less than price of a charger you can grab a cheap bench power supply that does up to 5A.

https://www.amazon.com/Variable-Digital-Adjustable-Regulated-Switching/dp/B07YC6LXNT/ref=mp_s_a_1_7?dchild=1&keywords=bench+power+supply+60v&qid=1600438662&sr=8-7

Then you can use it for 1s thru 13 or 14s not to mention you can also charge your pack to 80 or 90% to length your battery pack life. Why buy dumb chargers anyways.

I personally only use bench power supply now, and usually trickle charger at night at 0.5amps which helps battery last much longer. And I can always fast charge at 6 amps if I wanted but fast charge kills your battery pack, I usually stick with 4 amps at most.

How can you connect this to a dc charge port?