Longboarding videos

Post videos you like of longboarding, downhill or otherwise. Non electric as that has its own category.

I’m making the rules so freeboarding is allowed, it’s skateboarding.

these sure sell the sport before you realize they are extremely skilled riders.

3 Likes
7 Likes

i had to include this:

he got no helmet on tho :joy:

6 Likes

Now that’s a racing line

7 Likes

These downhill guys are literally the most insane people. They must know their board like the back of their hand… no, better than that

2 Likes

The wobbles at 5:20 are insane. He could have died

4 Likes

ftfy :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Those looked more controlled actually, if there was an overreaction he would have fell.

that sums up the whole videos actually.

2 Likes

Yeah it was to avoid what looked like a pothole, but it looked crazy haha I can’t even imagine being stuck to my board that well as to be able to maneuver like that. I don’t even know how they avoid speed wobbles on these setups

How do their wheels survive this lol

2 Likes
1 Like

Well technically this was for a promo video for a board he designed, so you’re not far off! There’s also a video where he breaks down the run, where he slows down, the apexes, and all that.

2 Likes

Do you have a link to the breakdown video? Could probably learn a lot

Turns out it wasn’t a video but a written blog post. Still good though:

2 Likes
4 Likes

Dood, Danny is some sort of cool hahahahha I would piss my pants and he is reporting the track while cranking down there :flushed:

1 Like

now watch this

5 Likes

This guy is sick.

3 Likes

Cool! That bobsled track is in the same town as where I live, you can see it in the distance in this pic

I’ve heard rumors that the maintenance road that goes by it is an excellent place to do downhill runs, but it’s closed off for the general public so I’ve never been.

3 Likes

I had to look up this guy after buying his deck on the marketplace. His speed/style combo is pretty gnarly.

3 Likes

The production quality of Josh Neuman’s videos has improved since 2019, but in this video the road in the Italian Alps and his downhill skills are both on point. I cannot believe how well he handles dodging pot holes and ice patches in the turns.

4 Likes