Longboard Loaded Basalt Tesseract, unfinished Fliess4, 330€ , EU

hey guys. Giving up on my project due to a lack of time. It was supposed to be Fliess4 DD, lightweight, without remote control…never happened :expressionless:

The original ad is here https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/longboard-loaded-basalt-tesseract/1675583838-187-4330 Please check there what is included. Of course, the best would be if someone buys all including enclosures (damn, they costed me so much time and effort), and finishes the project, but I have to be stupidly naive to believe in such fairy tail haha

6 Likes

Wrong category bro

3 Likes

Prices ? Out of curiosity

@Plurf if you check the link I went already way down to 255 Eur altogether. Selling separate is rather unwanted, but if time shows no interest I will sell in parts.

Enclosures are from pretty strong Kydex (worked out very well on my Fliess3): KYDEX, Stärke ca. online kaufen - Joe's Messershop

2 Likes

It looks like a pretty good/clean job, that’s a shame you could not bring your project to it’s end :confused:

Oh yes I wanted it to be sleekest and cleanest possible. What is really pity also, that I have sorta press and can repeat the enclosure as many times as I want (didn’t plan mass production :grin:, but rather maintenance if needed). And now all this must be gone… damn, should I quit Rennrad and come back to the life dangerous esk8ing haha

1 Like

Everything sold apart from enclosures. Nobody likes my enclosures :cry:

I want 'em, but you’re so far away :frowning:

1 Like

Do you have a vaccum table? They look so clean!

1 Like

I am close, I am here - you are so far away :yum: Thank you for the willingness :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@DavidF hey thanks for the compliment :relieved: Indeed, not without vacuum. Maybe I have to find the old photos with the whole process and post 'em here - what if by chance it was a revolutionary approach :grin: Then if not selling, then at least bringing some experience value to the community.

The only problem with kydex is you can’t find big sheets?

@DavidF hm…did you check the link I posted before? Yes, 300x600 mm may not be enough if you want to use a single part enclosure covering the whole underneath, but definitely enough for doubles.