Longboard hardware: Nuts bolts washers and screws

Adding this here in case anyone is looking for a reference about longboard standard sizes and a sourcing:

This post does not include speed washers, but you can get a 100 pack of those for cheap off Amazon. I accidentally bought 2 packs. If anyone needs, happy to gift you as many as you need, just pay shipping.

Note: be carful not to get Philips head screws. Except of stripped heads really are your kinda thing.

3 Likes

Nice post! If people just do a bit of research they can save money!

1 Like

I spent $100 at boltdepot so I would never have to buy skateboard hardware again. 100% worth it, and still one of the cheaper (e)skate purchases I’ve made.

1 Like

to be honest, I’ve been living with Philips head screws for decades for mounting hardware, and they’ve been perfectly adequate. You just have to replace them every now and then, let’s say every 5 deck/truck swap, and it’s mostly for the fresh nylock nuts more than the stripped heads.
I’d say, just be careful not to use a Philips screwdriver from the dollar store.
And it’s also even more important to get the right bolt length, so that there’s no more than a couple of mm poking out of the nut. Otherwise curbs, and street abuse will damage the threading.

That’s a good point, thank you!