LIVESTREAM: KalyNYC X ESK8.news-August 8th, 18:00 PM EST/22:00 GMT

Alright Ladies and Gentleskaters,
I’m proud to present to you our first ever livestream, with none other than our very own @Kaly, who you may know from some of his works such as, well, every sexy Kaly NYC board to grace the streets.

The interview will be live-streamed on YouTube, and will be hosted and presented by yours truly, Zach Demarco. Feel free to join in and drop a question or two, or to just join the general hangout with me and Ernesto.

Scheduled for the 8th of August, 6PM Eastern, or 22:00 GMT, so set your calendars, your spouse’s calender, and every alarm in the kitchen.

I hope to see you guys there!

19 Likes
4 Likes

Will it be posted up after so those of us who miss it can still watch :eyes::grin:

1 Like

Is there no general topic of discussion?

If not and you guys are just gonna chill, I recommend taking shot for donations to esk8 news
1 shot = $50 donation

7 Likes

Kaly who? :rofl:

7 Likes

Ofcourse! One of the benefits to using YouTube

3 Likes

Oh baby, it’s gonna be a long night.
10 a shot
20 a chug
100 donation and I’ll finally finish my build
200 and we start a .news onlyfans of the mods

8 Likes

pls zsk him why hellcat wides r now $400

3 Likes

Put the date and time in the title

3 Likes

Put your nickname to good use :wink:

3 Likes

Alright bring me on next

5 Likes

I was told this would be in Chaturbate format. Sweet.

7 Likes

Can’t believe he comfortably carves at 40mph

Amazing stuff

2 Likes

You’re not my fucking mom >:(

5 Likes

Bet

1 Like

I asked Zach if I could participate in this livestream, but he says I’m way too ugly for video. I told him that hurt my feelings, and he said that was impossible because dog turds don’t have feelings.

So I will be crying continuously during the livestream, which is taking place on YouTube on the 8th of August, at 6PM Eastern, or 22:00 GMT.

14 Likes

This sounds way more interesting

2 Likes

faaak I wish I could watch but I’m not in the eastern timezone

5 Likes

Shutup, its gonna be 12 am for me. if i can make it, so can a certified kook

3 Likes