Little FOCer! 84V 5kW VESC-Based Controller

SOLD!

3 Likes

Shaman how many have been sold to date?

1 Like

55 or so to the general public but more(undisclosed) to other small businesses or promoters.

1 Like

congrats man - looking forward to hooking mine up

1 Like

If you donā€™t hear from me, itā€™ll be because I wiped out doing 60mph on a scooter.
Itā€™s going to be nice having the configurability of a VESC.

2 Likes

Well I got my work cut out for me to ship all these lol.

But I would like for all to give me good feedback and also donā€™t be scared to ask me for help. I want yall to have fun!

5 Likes

Gonna be building an 18s ebike with a massive hub motor for my buddy. I cant wait to get this in hand!

3 Likes

Mine is going in an 18s Funwheel, now I have to order a BMS from @BenjaminF :ok_hand:

4 Likes

thanks @shaman for making these 25 exclusive to the news community. I managed to snag 2

2 Likes

Heh heh heh cross promotion heh heh

1 Like

Woke up at 5:50am to get oneā€¦ daylight savings trolled me.
Anyhowā€¦ managed to snag one too!! Just gotta figure out which is the best way to send them from Pittsburgh to Melbourne now. Lol

2 Likes

I know Shaman doesnā€™t want to ship these overseas, so Iā€™ll volunteer to do it.

Anyone that would like me to ship them will have to have Shaman ship them to me in CA, and then YOU will have to arrange shipping from my place in CA to your place. Presumably that means emailing me a printable shipping label. Youā€™ll have to decide if you want insurance, tracking, etc. Iā€™ll just be the middle man to receive them, print a label, slap it on them, and drop them off for shipment.

If several of you want to do this, you might save a couple of bucks if Shaman ships them all to me in a single shipment.

3 Likes

@ziploc you bought 2 right?

Also, the intent is to use the capital from what Iā€™ve gained so far to get a much larger stock in summer. Both EU and US. Iā€™ll keep yā€™all posted :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I bought none. Just trying to help folks out. I have built some of the CFOC2ā€™s (v0.9) and bought a couple of CFOC2 v1.0 from another member. Iā€™ve also done a bit of modification and repair for another member.

I donā€™t plan to make any money or anything else on this. Just trying to help out if I can. Like most folks here, I very much appreciate what youā€™re doing.

3 Likes

The reason Iā€™m asking is because I sold out and I intend to do international orders next time. Just didnā€™t want you to accidentally make a promise you canā€™t keep :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The only promise Iā€™m making is to try and help get orders that have already been placed to the international buyers that placed them. Unless Iā€™ve misunderstood something.

1 Like

Ah I see. I just wanted to clarify that. Thank you!

1 Like

Bruh imo dem 84v vescs should be banned for export since theyā€™re so lit :hot_face::fire_engine:

1 Like

There are exactly 0 of these, since international addresses were not allowed to check out. All 25 units that were sold today were to US customers.

Hey Shaman btw, I heard a rumor that your expecting big surprise this summer. Congrats!!!

2 Likes