LIPO Charge only Smart BMS wiring Guide

No. Put the extenders on the lipo balance connectors and then follow the wires in the order I mentioned. The color of the extender wires doesnt matter. They are random.

Also, solder one wire at a time and DONT EVER let two bare balance wires touch eachother.

Alright, I was going off this, also all I would have to do is twist the wires together and just solder them?

Yes. Twist and solder. lol

Alright cool, phew lmao, cuz I was looking at the tiny plugs and was like ā€œhow the fuck am I gonna solder that little small plug lmao

Yeah. lol. The white part you circled in the bms harness wires soldered to the extender wires. The extender then connects to the Lipo balance wires.

Ok, where does the rest of the wires go? I notice that thereā€™s a few white ones and black that donā€™t look connected to anything

There arenā€™t any. Show me

These right here

They are connected. The picture is cut off. You canā€™t see it.

Oh, what do they connect to?

To the extenders which go to the balance plugs on the lipos. You can see them here.

Since I only have two, do I need them?

no, you only have 2 batteries.

Ok cool, another question. Iā€™m about to solder the electronics, not doing the BMS and battery today but the VESC and anti spark, do I have to tin the wire first so it can fit?

What size bullet connectors are they? And whats the size of bullet connectors on the motors?

Itā€™s a 6374 motor but I donā€™t see what size the connectors are

Do the ones you are trying to solder fit the ones on your motor? They look small.

Yea, they fit on the motor, those are the ones that came with it

Ok. If the vesc wires are too thick, you will need to make them thinner by taking off a few strands. Use a nail clipper and cut a few strands off until it fits the bullet connector.