Linnpower racing slicks

Do you have the diameter of the bolt pattern? Wondering if i can use my other existing pulleys with it - 60T is fine, but i like the ability to dial in my gear ratios more than just that haha.

1 Like

These are 60t pulleys. I will do measurements ina bit.

3 Likes

I’m hoping to get the mad tubeless wheels working with my m1-at drives.

If they happen to be the same pattern as the meepo tubeless hubs, then I know a certain someone here already created a 3d adapter that might work.

If not, I’ll see if Kevin can make new POM adapters for the new pattern.

I’ve got a regular set from linn coming to test on a few different hubs, but I’m pretty convinced madwheels tubeless hubs are best for these.

5 Likes

47mm between the pulley mounting bolts. Diameter of the mounting bolts is 80mm.

2 Likes

80mm sounds exactly like MBS bolt pattern, maybe this would work for me then haha.

3 Likes

Definitely close

2 Likes

What cad software are you guys using nowadays?

1 Like

It seems like meepos tubeless is about 48mm between the holes. If these are 47mm, they might fit mbs. I’m so tempted just to pick up a set to test. At ~$500 CAD plus shipping/customs though, not sure I can justify it for simply testing.

1 Like

Ill let ya know if they fit MBS and/or if you need to modify anything.

3 Likes

mbs pattern is like 80.3 iirc
edit: added pic

1 Like

also, here’s the slicks on the MBS XL rims

7 Likes

That looks like a great fit

4 Likes

Im tempted to grab a pair of these. They work with mboards nova tires as well. I just wish they were quick release

1 Like

yeah i think imma grab a set of the quick releases with another set of tires but use the rims for the nova tires.

1 Like

it takes a little longer to put them on because of how hard the sidewall is but once you get the screws caught on the nut, just make sure the rim isn’t squeezing the tube and you’re good to go

3 Likes

my bolts to run these on my gear drive arrived from amazon so i might run these tomorrow. still gotta insert bearings and change out my rear truck

2 Likes

Need to mount these bad boys.

10 Likes

Time to mount em’

8 Likes

I have been running the racing slicks tubeless. Would be interesting to see someone test the tubeless and tubed versions side-be-side.

2 Likes

Been running mine with tubes, down at 21 and 19 psi, seem to be doing great

4 Likes