Light mount solutions?

Hey guys.

I’m looking for a light mount like the backfire one:

Where I can just put it on top of my board, but was hoping to be able to mount 2 lights like this:

Are there any 3D printed solutions to this? I tried searching but couldn’t find anything.

The clamps used in the picture are called vibration clamps or rubber P clamps.

They carry them at lowes/home depot in the electrical conduit and piping section.

5 Likes

Thank you! That’s a good backup, I was hoping to be able to clip the lights on and off for charging.

Best light ive used yet.

He has a few different mounts including a helmet mount.

5 Likes

I’ll probably get this! Awesome thank you!

1 Like

You won’t regret it.
Really glad i got one of these and not shredlights again

2 Likes

I ordered some of the dual bottom mount lights ill let you know how they work out of you want. Hows the helmet mount eorking so far @Skunk?

3 Likes

Ordered the full set!

3 Likes

I love it. Helmet lights are a must for me now.
I tried to take night photos but my phones camera is a joke…
Hoping to get my lady to come help me with her camera.

1 Like

Is that what you kids call it now at the day? :smirk:
JK ly :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

As BigZwatt said i’m making a dual street side mount. I am just waiting on a shipment of lights to send stuff out. Once I have confirmation they fit i’ll make a post about them as well and get the community another discount. I saw that you placed an order, so i’ll fufill that ASAP but if you wanted to upgrade later on you can always message me and we can figure something out.

3 Likes

That would be awesome! I definitely prefer the dual look. When would that be available to purchase you think?

I have two people buying a set to test. I would expect late next week I will have confirmation that they fit with certain hanger widths/wheels. They are kind of wide and just barely don’t fit in standard 180mm hangers, but a large chunk of riders use larger hangers anyway so I decided to finish the design anyway. Once I hear back from them, i’ll get some photo’s from them and make a post. You’ll see it when I make it (i’ll tag you if I remember). They will be compatible with the top mounted light, too, so if you wanted to basically blind anything and see into the future with light you could mount all three. :wink:

1 Like

Got any pictures of the prototype or design?

2 Likes

I carry a 500 lumens flashlight in my left hand with a rubber strap that secures it around the back of my hand, so I can look around without blinding anyone, and so I can point it where I want and actually see what’s coming before I’m on top of it.

3 Likes

yep! See reply 20 on the post Skunk linked; there is some cad of the mount. I had printed one and mounted it and it looked great. I will print one out and mount it if I have time, but you can get the general idea.

Awesome thanks, I’ll take the single top mount I paid for and then contact you later if I feel the need to get the double one!

Sounds good! I think the triple setup would look wicked so if you decide to get the street-side mount I might hit you up for some photo’s :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ll let you know! Let me know when you get started on that order and ship it :slight_smile: