Life Hacks Compendium

how do you keep the tiny salad together? is it rolled up in lettuce?

1 Like

You fucking mash that shit in a ball and toss it in.
Folks like us with big mouths can fit a good amount of green wads in there
Spring mix is my go to

do you have to make sure the dressing is in the center, or is chaos a feature of the process?

kinda sounds like when I make cheese crackers by first eating a cracker then spraying the cheese into my mouth. very efficient. cheese crackers for your mouth hole. CCFYMH

2 Likes

IYKYK

I highly recommend against this method. Just pick up some precision metal files that way you can’t accidentally fuck up the holes as quickly. Even more so if you are someone who doesn’t always drill your holes 90 degrees to the surface you’re drilling.

the existing holes act like a guide, all you end up doing is cleaning it out. I just did it 220 times in a row.

2 Likes

If the problem is just mold flashing, running the drill bit backwards can be a lower risk method too

2 Likes

Some say he’s still drilling tight holes to this day. On nights when the moon is full you can still …

1 Like

Yes :rofl:
Once the greens go in, its a race for time b4 you choke

Absolutely, now youre getting it. Saving water one mouth hole at a time.
Basically we’re green AF, and offsetting our carbon emissions by extending the life cycle of the dish washer.

1 Like

I’ve never been big on salads before, but if there’s a competitive element to it I might have to switch

1 Like

If the healthy aspect turns you off, don’t fret, sunflowers+dressing+bacon bits make it just as fatty as miccy D’s.

Always assume end user is an idiot who exists solely to break things. but also I’ve had drill bits snag in cases like that and then take out material I wanted to keep. :person_shrugging:

a Drill is good if you’re doing it for 220 wheels but a file is best when it’s just a set or two of wheels.

Lol it’s just the taste/texture. But if I can find a way to make a leaf burrito with croutons and dressing I’m totally game

Lettuce takes a ton of water to grow… so do cucumbers. I’m not sure you can claim to be saving water when eating a salad. :thinking:

I think he just means the dishwasher, but yeah some foods have a crazy high water impact you wouldn’t expect

1 Like

I can claim what i want, get your facts out of here.

SSFMH offsets my f250

1 Like

That’s it I’m only eating SSFMH from now on. I’m also convinced not using plates will keep baby dolphins from choking on oil spills.

LYFE HAX: Escape the climate droughts created by @PedroMcJimenez 's F250 by moving to Mars
[CITATION NEEDED]

My laziness about not washing my dishes is ABSOLUTELY saving baby sea turtles though, I’m practically a saint