LHB - what is he even doing now

How’s she looking?!?! I’m going through withdrawals!

1 Like

LOL just got the makerX yesterday. Now I need to reduce the wiring harness because there’s too much of it. The reult will be a much much cleaner compartment and the lid might actually close. lol

3 Likes

caught another mouse. little fuckers

also theres a tire on my beer because it can go 50 mph

This is my life. I spent the entire day tearing the house apart cleaning up mouse. This is war. I will catch all of them. They will know my name. Also spent part of the day figuring out one poor bastard’s blood unity was bad and throwing R0 errors and also his FSESC6.6 with the heatsink had one side failing. It was a bad day.

12 Likes

got another WCS on my bench with three motors spinning. this time with magnets for fender washers.

4 Likes

keep your fire extinguisher close by!

1 Like

ABS enclosures :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

is that the new model? i heard it was called “THE BOMB”

3 Likes

I’m about to post battery rebuild pics as soon as i get back from the circle K with my root beer.

This thing was missing a lot of fish paper in critical places. Again. Like between the series rails (its a U shaped layout)

4 Likes

Sounds like a rolling IED

1 Like

! image|668x500

18 Likes

Ahhh, so much better :heart:

You just saved someone LOL

6 Likes

This belongs to the guy who made the music to that acid trip video i made, WavMob. He also has one of my customs, a 12S8P 30Q 4WD Evo on TB 75KVs and TB110s.

6 Likes

That board looks like it was designed to joyride on a weekend during perfect dry weather — about four times. And then what? There was no thought to what happens after that.

2 Likes

One of the issues i need to resolve in here is that the board is always on. All four ESCs are always on, even when you press the button to turn the button and voltmeter off. I’m throwing a 200 amp eswitch in there with push-to-start and losing all these wires and this extra button.

3 Likes

No love for the humble loopkey?

They might be unsightly and unprofessional — they are definitely that — but gawd damn do they work really, really, really well. They are reliable, lightweight, and cheap af.

I mean I definitely have love for a loop key. Most of my customers have thought the idea was weird though.

2 Likes

Just call them “antitheft performance plugs” and people will want them again. Hype it up :crazy_face:

6 Likes

I actually call mine “keys” in person. Only here on the forums do I use the word “loopkey”.

2 Likes

There’s something to that actually :rofl:

2 Likes

I definitely need a way to Drag or Pull this beast behind me, a way to exist amongst regular civilian after a ride, or entering a coffee shop or place to eat. Looking forward to whats in store for the beast

4 Likes