LHB Velociraptor in the wild

It has been a minute since i built this board. My customer sent this to me. It was cool to see it again, so i thought I’d share.

The deck is a custom cutout we called Velociraptor. Its a modified Scarlet shape i made specifically for 4WD. This may be the only one, actually.

17 Likes

I saw that video 1-2 days earlier. :joy:

1 Like

that’s so nice for you!

2 Likes

Where is that? Australia?

I’m damn impressed with how damn good and long the bike paths are. Endless fun. So jealous.

2 Likes

Thought the same … I mean I didn’t see a single death trap nor basily an dirt or crushed glas on the paths. Probably from a movie or something :thinking:, couldn’t be real … I mean why would anyone want to drive a car there :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Yes, That’s Australia. I have a few of my boards in Oz now. And some bioboards i sent there too.

4 Likes

What special cuts did you make to accommodate the 4wd setup?

Just curious, how wide are your standard decks, and could you make a wider version?

10" width is the widest cut possible on my decks. The veneer is only 12" wide, mold is only 11" wide, and you have to remove about an inch from each side of the veneer to eliminate the delam that can occur at the edges during pressing.

Moved the bolt holes as far apart as possible, reshaped the nose a bit for minimal wheel bite.

1 Like