Let's buy/build a high performance Esk8 carver/ race skate (for science, and for reals)

I said:

1 Like

13S on bergs, 18/60, drop through deck that’s stiff and super stable in carves… fat 190s out the back… looks like glazed candy…

9 Likes

Mmmmmm shock blocks!

1 Like

I like wooden decks, could have a layer or 2 of carbon/Kevlar/whatever but mainly wood. I wonder how those composite decks ride tho.

1 Like

I’ve seen and read @Sender’s LaCroix on @MoeStooge wheels that’d be fun for racin’

The Kaly on Moe’s wheels, hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Or maybe I just say fuckit and break out the fab table, gear up my suspension program, and follow in the steps of Moe…

:rofl::heart_eyes::trophy::heart_eyes::rofl::+1:t4:

3 Likes

Why?
Actual reason.
I’ve ridden both and I’m curious why you think that.

5 Likes

Because he says so. That’s good enough for me lmao

5 Likes

First thing I’d do is switch it to a more narrow deck to see how those wide trucks really handle. The ride was super smooth but I couldn’t get past feeling like I was standing on a magic carpet.

2 Likes

The enclosure wouldn’t fit a narrower deck! I’m amazed at how the managed to fit it on the deck at all!

3 Likes

I have the same question, for the same reasons.

4 Likes

Kaly, better deck and geardrives. …
Naz ??? Nicer trucks maybe?

2 Likes

For real though. I wish they made it half bottom mount, half top, tetris piece style.

@kellag I also want to know this. Don’t keep us waiting please.

2 Likes

I think it just comes down to him not liking Kaly and the fact that he got a naz

3 Likes

kiteboards vs shit too big to take in a store…

2 Likes

Let’s be real, they’re just extra wide matrix 2s. They even use the same style urethane shock blocks. They look damn fine but hyper stabilization and anti wobble technology seems like marketing hype to me.

13 Likes

Obviously…

2 Likes

Then it would be even uglier :rofl:

1 Like

@mmaner

2 Likes

You can’t have your dicks and eat them too :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I know this all too well :unamused:

4 Likes