Legit AliExpress vendors

:cry: those are so expensive right now, I used to get them for $14 each

Nobody has ever found the source of these though. Not a single alibaba listing and even people in china i’ve asked don’t know where they come from or where to bulk order them

5 Likes

That’s hilarious that it’s just like a gift from the Shenzhen gods? Also was wondering how you were selling them for like £16 if they cost $28, that makes more sense

1 Like

Has anyone tried the litech flexible battery pa ks from Alibaba
PCB looks a bit dramatic for what it needs to do.

Specs read like it’s a 30q pack. It’s cheap enough.

3 Likes

Can confirm, I’ve purchased from both these stores and the products are top notch.

Loving this thread!

1 Like

YZPOWER for chargers
https://yzpower.aliexpress.com/store/2217102

2 Likes

Seconded.

Are there any recommended places for bullet connectors and XT? It’s very very hard to tell a fake from a real one when all AliExpress vendors seem to have a bunch of ratings and they can obviously just use fake pics.

Shipping for any of these things locally ATM is pretty high, but if someone in the EU has ~10 5.5mm bullets they can sell me in an envelope let me know

?

1 Like

Oh for some reason I forgot nexus cheap shipping thanks, EBS is like €17 which is fine if you’re buying half a board worth of gear but not great for tiny connectors

Nexus is sold out of 12 bullets (6 pairs) as a bundle but it lets you select 6 male and 6 female separately.

Otherwise i have 7 used pairs of 5.5mm bullets

And 6 spare single female ones.

1 Like

1 Like

These guys have some pretty solid chargers, Ive got a 5a one off them previously and a month ago I got a 3a one, both come in solid cases, internal fans and spare fuses… which have not, as yet, been required.

1 Like