Legit AliExpress vendors

2 Likes

Those wheels look exactly like the ones @Skyart was rocking couple weeks back haha

3 Likes

holup untrampa wheels on a hoverboard? looks like PS where is the hub lmao

1 Like

Bro I think they are :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Lmaooo

i know u guys used to own us back in the days, but now we just call it “ding ding” instead of tram, officially still tram, but everyone knows ding ding because of the sound it makes :rofl:

and here are my aliexpress vendor list for titanium bling bling screws / bolts / nuts:

Baoji Ti Product Factory Store

Pro-Titanium Bolts Store

Tools & Machinery Tribe Store

Wanyifa Dear Store

Metalbuy Store (do NOT buy Gr2/TC2 stuff, its soft)

SunCool Store (mainly nyloc)

Metalworks Store (do NOT buy Gr2/TC2 stuff, its soft)

sometimes they do different promotion and stuff, so u should be sure to check which one got the cheaper price for whatever size / length u need.
i’ve only ever gotten rainbow bling from them before, so cannot comment on other colour accuracy.

ps i don’t know how to make it pc friendly from a phone, so im sorry in advance
nvm, found a way to edit the URL to make it pc friendly

9 Likes

I can’t seem to find Sunmate wheels on AliExpress.

Yeah they’re only on alibaba:

I think you can make small orders on Alibaba but it’s more focused on B2B instead of retail like Aliexpress is.

2 Likes

Has anyone found the mini remote on Banggood Alibaba/express?

1 Like

should a wiki page listing all different catagories esk8-related products be a thing?

2 Likes

NICE

3 Likes

do check other vendors also, one of them is always cheaper than the rest for the same product.

also if the vendor got a wholesale section, be sure to check if u meet the moq or else it won’t let u check out.

1 Like

Yeah, dude. Bunch of times and bought a few.

1 Like

The first post in this thread should be a wiki, in my opinion. Only problem with wiki’s is that editing them almost always falls to one person, or no one. This community is bad at wikis :joy:

@Jebe what do you say? Want to make the first post a wiki?

5 Likes

that’s true.

but also at the same time, if we r gonna list those legit vendors, how r we gonna verify the authenticity of the edit, since its possible to be edit by anyone.

2 Likes

Well a wiki records who makes each edit, so we would be able to see who adds or removes each link.

But I was really just imagining the first post would be a collection of quotes from everyone who has replied to this thread with a link. That way their name would be directly attached to the link. That would be messy and bulky, but easy. And then all the links from this thread would be in one place, at least.

Alternatively someone could spend the time to actually format a nice table, and fill out the table with the links everyone posts. The table could have collums for “what does this AliExpress seller sell” as well as “who has had a good experience with this seller” and “who has had a bad experience with this seller.” That would be a lot of work though.

2 Likes

Same, even as a non native english speaker.

ah yes, wiki page has edit records, i kinda forgot about that part.

then yea, table with user experience collums and also sub catagories for different types of product

2 Likes

I do but yes it’s a lot for one person. Have ordered belts and a mini remote and will post when they come in.
Edit. Esp hard to do on a phone only

:cry: those are so expensive right now, I used to get them for $14 each

Nobody has ever found the source of these though. Not a single alibaba listing and even people in china i’ve asked don’t know where they come from or where to bulk order them

5 Likes