Leaving eskate final sale!

Hey guys, it’s been a fun run, but after tearing both of my ankles and way too much money, I have to call it quits, at least for the foreseeable future. On my way out the door, I’m selling the final items I have.

4x v4 used hummie hub motors with Aend Industries wheels (basically abec centrax) on Stooge Trucks - $1000

These are a one of a kind power train and steering system. The trucks were one offs for these specific motors. One motor is fresh, with a fresh stator and wind. The other 3 are tested as working. I am selling these with the intention of passing these trucks on free of charge. I in no way am attempting to profit off of these trucks, as they were a gift to me.

4x used focbox’s - $80 a piece. (Free canbus cable if you buy all 4)

2x new focbox’s from the last official batch from enertion

12a 25ah custom built zippy lipo battery - $150 (SF Bay Area only)

This thing is a beast of a battery. Custom built from 10x 6s zippy lipos. Around 200 miles in total on it, still has plenty of life left. Range is very long.

That is all. Thank you for the wild ride everyone.

21 Likes

Aw man sad to see you go, hope you’re on the mend.

Glws, I’m sure someone will pick this stuff up

2 Likes

Fuck dude, I’m sorry man, what happened to your ankles??

5 Likes

interested in the hummies and 2 focboxes
pm sent

Raptor tour, hit a crack at 30 mph. Tried running it off, bad idea. Tore out my left ankle again.

Then in the first barrett junction race, I hit a rough patch on the rode that forced me off at around 25 mph and my ankle, which was already torn, collapse and it completely tore out.

I been through 2 complete reconstructive surgeries on my left ankle, and need a third. And need my first on my right, and I just can’t afford these or to get hurt and miss work. Just not financially flush enough right now to afford that.

9 Likes

Oh fuck man, torn Achilles? I’m sorry, i totally understand and would be walking/limping away too if I’d been through that. GLWS and recovery man

3 Likes

Partially torn in both, yes. My interior deltoid on my right ankle was described to me from my MRI as “Spaghetti string” lol. And my left is a complete mess.

2 Likes

Dude getting old sucks but I hope you and @hummieee work together again your kydex enclosure are holding up nice :call_me_hand: beautiful work

5 Likes

Oh I’m glad to hear. Are you using the 26650 a123 battery as well?

I’m still working on getting those enclosures worked out so I can produce them. I’ll still make enclosures since I already made a deal with him about it but I’ll have John deal with the sales and everything. We still have tons of cells to make batteries as well.

6 Likes

Evey thing is still for sale. One of a kind quad drive 0-30 mph in 1.9 seconds… Surely someone else is as crazy as me…

4 Likes

Check Crazy as you, Wish i was Stateside woulda bought in a second.

1 Like

I’ll do free shipping to Europe on the drives…

1 Like

Pm :smiley: Im looking at that hole beast

@esk did you buy these in the end

@evoheyax all sold?

2 Likes

He doesn’t come on much but maybe John @hummieee can find out

1 Like

thanks man

1 Like

Evohyax has some older motors that need rewinding and I don’t want to do it again. Don’t want to deal with those motors anymore and the newer are easier to work on

But one day will have new motors. Better motors. I think 70 are sold through Kickstarter and I have 100 so after the tires come in and I send what’s owed can send you those

6 Likes

any chance you would do it one last time?
no pressure though but would happily pay for the service

My bet is on no lol

2 Likes

yep pmed and he had a sucky time with them. no surprise he doesnt want to rewind
no pressure to him

4 Likes