Landyachtz 10two4/12s2p30q/6380

9 Likes

Ok, it looks even better now, stop showing off! :rofl:

2 Likes

Keep showing off :wink:

1 Like

Update, got all the aesthetics finished off and the foamies are great. Actually make a difference on crappy paths/roads.

9 Likes

I read that a larger idler is more beneficial for the belts we use because of the curvature, so heres the setup im using. I have ordered a longer belt so that i can use an idler underneath for braking aswell, but so far it works beautifully. 20mm shoulder bolt with a speed ring either side.

6 Likes

Where’d you find that guy?

Ebay. Search 8mm bore idler, the OD is like 30mm

4 Likes

Gonna go to TB pneumatic’s since these evolve 7" are going to wheel bite. If those do too, burg’s it is. I like the deck even more in person that I did online. It is 9ply as well.

2 Likes

IS that the Pranayama on the left? Just got one and as much as I’d like to electrify it, I wouldn’t wanna lose that low rider feel with batteries underneath

1 Like

It isn’t the trampa on the right lol. The low rider feel is super nice, but since she’s getting pneumatics I’m not worried about ground clearance, the double drop makes a little lower than a stock evolve bgt.

2 Likes

Looks awesome man!

1 Like

Hows the flex like with dkp? Pranayama is supposed to be a bit stiffer

Can also confirm that 6inch tyres work with my trip, cant see why not on that one

:yum::+1: lovely setup !!

please make some vids too :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Swapped over to the landyachtz deck that i cut and sprayed, aswell as the mini fsesc’s from flipsky and now dual drive with caliber 44’s. Front is wedged to 50 though.

10 Likes

This is why my phone storage is full :rage::card_file_box:

1 Like