LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

whoa54321

5 Likes

This will make single drive builds even more efficient! :open_mouth: Awesome work! I’m surprised you guys are testing new features like this instead of fine-tuning / mass testing these under normal operation, but fuck it, it’s your birthday! Happy birthday Jeff! :partying_face:

7 Likes

You guys are not fucking about. This thing is bringing so many cool features to the table. Well done guys, and happy birthday @Deodand!

5 Likes

That’s the thing, all the hardware is being delayed… so we’re making the best of it. Yes we’re also fine tuning the Hw.

All of our scheduling is out the fucking window now… making the best of this crazy situation

11 Likes

The vesc looks very promising… Cool to see some real DIY stuff. Driving a single motor from a dual vesc… I like it.

giphy

9 Likes

Yes this is definitely a feature I play with on my day off, because days on I need to focus on the boring stuff tracking down little fringe cases and polishing everything.

10 Likes

Happy Birthday, Jeff!

9 Likes

Happy Birthday jeff

8 Likes

Happy cake day Jeff

11 Likes

Happy birthday dude!

6 Likes

Yeah, I can’t wait to get my hands on this ESC! Happy birthday mate!

4 Likes

Hey Roman, how did you setup both motors of the Unity? I can see both vesc’s but can’t seem to configure both of them.

1 Like

Des this work?

Nope, no reaction when I do detection of vesc 2. Got same problem in the Vesc-tool. I’ll see if I can do a reset of value’s. Thanks for linking fw5.0 topic. Had no idea it existed

1 Like

@b264 it’s you :rofl:

2 Likes

Why not? Better off having to much than less or none.

@b264’s no iphone reasons are principled. you have to respect that.

3 Likes

fixed 4 u

1 Like

62 Likes

@Blasto When do I show up at Lacroix’s door with money?

11 Likes