LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

#silent

Hereā€™s the Google Drive link to the VESC log and some screenshots.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18QB_SlySSf7kUZJLM3KO9-PDLHFuP80e?usp=sharing

Hardware:
10x3" Kenda tires
68t sprocket
12t motor pinion
25H chain

Stormcore 100s
18s3p w/ LG HG2 cells
TB 6380 170kv

Settings:
FOC
80a/-80a motor
60a/-20a battery
100k eRPM limit (90% limit start)
95% max duty
85% duty limit start
FOC switching frequency changed from 25khz to 30khz to smooth out current osculations at high-speed

80k erpm limit was set

Please let me know what other settings or info youā€™d like to seešŸ‘

1 Like

So you still working with the lacroix team or ??? @novamuto

nopeā€¦

Welp den :man_shrugging:t2: Lacroix is probably doing everything they can to work on boards and these

Shit I was wondering where to get ā€œmurdered-out urban camoā€ motorsā€¦ This isnā€™t a thing? :sob:

1 Like

ā€œLacroix is doing everything they can to work on boardsā€¦ā€ ā€¦ I donā€™t care

Lacroix released these vescs, now TONS of people are having issues with cutouts, faults, DRV issues, etc etc etc. This isnā€™t a toy or something minimalā€¦ these VESCs literally hold your life in your handsā€¦

Whatever Lacroix is doing, it isnā€™t enough.

3 Likes

Tons? Some absolutely but tons? :thinking:

2 Likes

The 100S is still in beta, not released.

2 Likes

thank you all for secondary beta testing these for meā€¦ let me know when itā€™s safe to drop some ducatsā€¦

right now the plan is for the mamba xlx to power the raceboard

4 Likes

Why do you think that is genius? Just because the listing is there, doesnā€™t mean itā€™s being sold to the public.

4 Likes

Itā€™s listing is up but it has not been available.

Yeah nah. As a current beta tester of the 100S I can say this is patently false.

5 Likes

You are commenting on a thread that is essentially all about the Stormcore issues that riders are havingā€¦ Bluetooth not working, cutout on an uphill climb, unable to show temp data for motor, etc etc etcā€¦

:face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

No , there was a listing for it that was available only to beta testers.

This is what I mean by you jumping the gun. It reminds me of this uncle iron quote:

1 Like

there were only a hand full of each D version that got sold, and im sure not all of them are in a build and running right now.

I donā€™t recall seeing 100s being sold at all

3 Likes

are you the same annoying sawyer reynolds from the interwebs

9 Likes

Yes he is.

3 Likes

oh god, why did i have to quote myselfā€¦

1 Like

Sawyer, the 100S was only given to beta testers it was not under any means sold outside of that group yet.