LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

Think he means that it wasn’t collecting data while the phone was locked, so it ends up looking like he teleported in a straight line.

5 Likes

Do you have location on always on?

Settings->privacy->location->Stormcore

That’s sometimes the fix in apps

6 Likes

I was more hoping for a more solid place to buy from, as much as I love forum’s, buying from a google form always has felt funky. These obviously would sell themselves

Did you lock your phone while the app is running and your esc is connected? You didn’t get a notification saying your esc was disconnected at any point did you? I haven’t experienced this but will test more. If you haven’t, make sure your location permissions is set to always.

1 Like

The Google form is very much temporary just for early testing.

3 Likes

Started a feedback thread to avoid spamming this announcement thread with bug reports and stuff. Please file bug reports here: Stormcore for iOS App Bug Reports & Feedback

@BillGordon if you could make sure bug reports stay in that thread that’d be awesome :smiley:

1 Like

Atleast i`ll die doing what i love :smiley:

6 Likes

The Stormcore definitely needs to be tested on balancing vehicles. Low RPM high current is where lots of other speedcontrollers just plain drop the ball.

I am Looking for a proper ESC to put in my Onewheel dual motor build. The low KV of the motors is a pain and I don’t want to loose torque by rewinding them. So going the higher voltage route is very appealing.

My Onewheel is waiting and I have a pile of batterycells and a spotwelder to test different HV configurations. I can have it running within days just send me that PM :stuck_out_tongue:.

10 Likes

How do i sign up to try out the 12S version in my new builds?

You can sign up here

6 Likes

Got em

2 Likes

We 12s normie guys are no longer coo :weary:

I wonder how @b264 feels about 18/20s :rofl:

9 Likes

Only if it’s waterproof single wheel drive.

5 Likes

Me when my temptation to look at spoilers peaks while still trying to resist - Imgur
tenor

Only 5 bad nights to wait

8 Likes

I’d try 18S under the right circumstances.

I do have 35 chargers for 10S though :laughing:

6 Likes

wtf why

6 Likes

R E L I A B L E
E
L
I
A
B
L
E

4 Likes

Ah huh, after I blow my 34th charger I think, next one will do the trick for sure!

3 Likes

He does have like 9 boards?

This was actually my mistake. I did not enable Hall Sensors. Smart reverse works smooth for me now on FW 5.0 (UNITY)

5 Likes