LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

Here’s what happens when I lock my phone after hitting Start Ride.

4 Likes

As it, thats what displays on the lock screen?!

Think he means that it wasn’t collecting data while the phone was locked, so it ends up looking like he teleported in a straight line.

5 Likes

Do you have location on always on?

Settings->privacy->location->Stormcore

That’s sometimes the fix in apps

6 Likes

I was more hoping for a more solid place to buy from, as much as I love forum’s, buying from a google form always has felt funky. These obviously would sell themselves

Did you lock your phone while the app is running and your esc is connected? You didn’t get a notification saying your esc was disconnected at any point did you? I haven’t experienced this but will test more. If you haven’t, make sure your location permissions is set to always.

1 Like

The Google form is very much temporary just for early testing.

3 Likes

Started a feedback thread to avoid spamming this announcement thread with bug reports and stuff. Please file bug reports here: Stormcore for iOS App Bug Reports & Feedback

@BillGordon if you could make sure bug reports stay in that thread that’d be awesome :smiley:

1 Like

Atleast i`ll die doing what i love :smiley:

6 Likes

The Stormcore definitely needs to be tested on balancing vehicles. Low RPM high current is where lots of other speedcontrollers just plain drop the ball.

I am Looking for a proper ESC to put in my Onewheel dual motor build. The low KV of the motors is a pain and I don’t want to loose torque by rewinding them. So going the higher voltage route is very appealing.

My Onewheel is waiting and I have a pile of batterycells and a spotwelder to test different HV configurations. I can have it running within days just send me that PM :stuck_out_tongue:.

10 Likes

How do i sign up to try out the 12S version in my new builds?

You can sign up here

6 Likes

Got em

2 Likes

We 12s normie guys are no longer coo :weary:

I wonder how @b264 feels about 18/20s :rofl:

9 Likes

Only if it’s waterproof single wheel drive.

5 Likes

Me when my temptation to look at spoilers peaks while still trying to resist - Imgur
tenor

Only 5 bad nights to wait

8 Likes

I’d try 18S under the right circumstances.

I do have 35 chargers for 10S though :laughing:

6 Likes

wtf why

6 Likes

R E L I A B L E
E
L
I
A
B
L
E

4 Likes

Ah huh, after I blow my 34th charger I think, next one will do the trick for sure!

3 Likes