LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

actually this was released before official launch, but that’s all there is (except info on the website)

I have that saved on my phone, laptop, tablet and it’s printed and folded under the stromcore itself :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah this is useful, it should be on the product page.

1 Like

should have just save my thread instead lol :rofl:

You mean the one where you took mine or the one where I took Charles? :thinking::joy:

1 Like

shameless plug time: All In One Schematic / Diagrams :rofl:

3 Likes

I asked these things back in July but I was ignored for most of it

3 Likes

I get u man, I get the same thing in other thread as well. i still haven’t got the schematic for 100S which a few people are waiting for.

2 Likes

i’m sure i’ve asked in at least three different threads

I have mine installed and working. But I want to have it almost maxed out for a maximum of pleasure in torque and speed. Can’t do that cus I’m too scared of blowing it up moving blind

those enertion guys sure know what they are doing (jk, they skanks)

stormcore_100d_noboard.zip (3.5 MB)

stormcore_100d_Mech_pinout.PDF (54.7 KB)

25 Likes

No love for the 100S? :rofl:

3 Likes

@Blasto While you’re here, I asked @Arch his question two weeks ago but never got an answer. Since we’ve now entered September and Stomcores should be available in Europe by the end of August. Whats the current status on that and when do you expect them to be available?

Psst. I’m on 60D. Same dimensions and all?

1 Like

Do your magic

1 Like

Yes all the same

6 Likes

now all we missing is just the 100S diagrams

For now, available in Europe through the lacroixboards.com website. Will be available on lacroixeurope.com next year.

A

1 Like

100S is still being tested and not readily available for the public.

1 Like

no worries, just release them whenever they are ready :crazy_face: