LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

Haha. Just tell him already. @kadeanderson. What he’s trying to say is that you ride like a pussy

You’re welcome @ahrav :wink:

3 Likes

Not gonna happen. Lacroix needs to get their shit together before they kill someone…
My Ts remain in a state of disarray😉

Okkkkk… mr. I’m not gonna come ride this weekend… :eyes: tello gonna be riding his Flux what your excuse now mijo :eyes::eyes:
:beverage_box:

2 Likes

I knowww I dooo but less trips to the hospital :stuck_out_tongue: @ahrav

3 Likes

I like what you did there :laughing:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Shitty stormcore :rofl:

4 Likes

Bahahahahahah! You troll

3 Likes

Touché :beers:

Borrow some TB6? Buy 100D :eyes: unities. I know u got like 10 chillin somewhere :robot:

1 Like

Hmmmm I’m seeing a definite trend here

1 Like

Hey hey , his data is still valuable.

1 Like

Wuut are you talking about :exploding_head:

@Skyart :wink:

2 Likes

His data, yes. Those can’t lie as they’re not opinionated. His words, couldn’t give a flying fuck about

1 Like

I feel for sawyer. Whether he’s right or wrong He ain’t gonna win this battle

2 Likes

6 Likes

And before you tell me that resistance is lowered by higher voltage, which it is (in a relative manner yes), you’re not accounting for breakdown voltage, transient flux, and saturation.

Wheres @professorshartsis when you need him?

6 Likes

Alright fellas. Let’s Try to wrap this up soon. It’s 10:15pm I need to get up before 5am to go to work :weary:

2 Likes

Let’s stop this whole thing right here and now. None of these arguments pertain to the serious tag on this thread. Go join @Tamatoa and @kook in jail. Apparently they remodeled recently

3 Likes

I feel like a lot of sweeping statements are being made here.

As an additional real-world beta testing testimony- I’ve been running 2x 100S in LoveChild (my daily main) for 3-4 months now, around 2000 miles, without a single fault or issue. 110 motor amps, 70 battery, per side.

I am not sure that one failure case is enough evidence to make these kind of condemnations @novamuto

11 Likes