LACROIX Stormcore ESC and iOS app info

I just paid the ladies. I got a batch of 20. Once I get them i’ll list the extras after I set a few aside for builds.

11 Likes

Dual parallel is still very much experimental, proof of concept is done but we have some back end work todo before releasing that firmware.

At the moment it is on the backburner, but it’s too much of a great feature, it won’t stay long there.

11 Likes

Thanks for replying @Blasto. Would it be possible to run the 100D with the single motor, but only use it like a 100S until there hopefully is some sort of firmware release allowing Duel Parallel to be possible? I am just not sure if I should buy the 100D as soon as it is released, and hope for an update in the future.

I will need four possible more. at the least 4 to start. Keep us posted when batch arrives!

3 Likes

Tested the 100D with a 149kV 6374 motor on 18s. The sound is just crazy, no wonder the motors don’t like that a long time under load like @longhairedboy tested . What is the max tested ERPM of the Stormcore 100D/100S? Even with the 149kV motor we are talking about >70k ERPM on 18s.

23 Likes

I have run 100D on 100k fine:
6374 220kv

21 Likes

LOL that top speed you kidding me?

3 Likes

Wow! That speed! I don’t believe when you crash you won’t survive😂

2 Likes

TLDR.
Are these things gonna be for sale anytime soon? Has pricing been disclosed?

End of this month :grin: scroll above prices was posted,

1 Like

Thats fucked

3 Likes

They said to expect 4-5kw cont power from the RTO65L76 wound down to 100kv, so just OK, but better than anything else that supports HV in this form-factor.

That’s quite the drop from the RTO65L76-195 which is rated at 6.5kw. W/ the higher kv you’d just have to run 9:72 chain-drive and also still go really fast.

2 Likes

Higher kV motors have thicker windings, so the higher power makes sense to me. Same with the 6374 192kV SK3’s I have now, they’re slightly heavier and have a higher Amp rating than the lower kV variants.

[quote=“wandagoner, post:931, topic:22385, full:true”]

here is what was posted earlier in the thread by Alex

4 Likes

Oh cool.
I can totally live with that 60D price.
Especially if it never cuts out and tries to kill me.

Wish it was on Amazon prime already…

10 Likes

36 posts were merged into an existing topic: Derail Jail 2020_Summer

I just want to spend my dam money on the 60D, i dont need no 20s esc just a simple nice esc that wont start on fire.

5 Likes

I feel you and I think a lot of people here are thinking the same thing as you right now. The thorough testing done on these escs will be what separate them from the pack. It is why the wait is worth it.

Ik i just hate waiting cause with all the testing being done and them telling us all the settings and setup it will just make me want to makemy own 20s death machine.

2 Likes

What are the dimensions of the 60D.

1 Like