Lacroix old stock sale!

wat is the gud esc currently

2 Likes

There’s only two choices, either the Lonestar deck and enclosure or the Jaws deck with a Lonestar enclosure.

4 Likes

This is old stock Unity’s, from a few years ago. We just never used them, but marked them down for age/liquidation sake. It’s not up to msrp

1 Like

I’m confused now. So what is the difference between the decks?

1 Like

Sorry if I somehow confused you! I’ll just lay it out in bullet form

Similarities

• Shapes and dimensions are the same.
  • Bot options get a Lonestar enclosure They care cross compatible with the decks.

The differences

• Graphic would be different if you were choosing between other decks (since it’s either Jaws 2.0 deck or the Original Lonestar design)

For just the two options listed, that’s pretty much the jist of it.

3 Likes

Motor prices are beyond tempting

5 Likes

Damn these are some good deals. Lonestar deck and enclosure for $450 is fantastic. I’d buy one if I didn’t already have a Naz SS.

@Flashgod224 unless I missed it, it is worth confirming for folks that these decks are all regular flex, and not stiff flex. Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Regular Flex! I’ll modify that description.

Thanks for the heads up @Shadowfax :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m trying to resist.
Spongebob-i-dont-need-it GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 Likes

MakerX. They will make sure you get the working ESC you need.

2 Likes

When I used it in my build last year I didn’t have to do any weird download fuckery I just used the VESC installer and it works great. IDK if that means they uploaded their stuff but it was quite easy to set up iirc.

1 Like

Probably a dumb question, but if I wanted the carbon fiber/red deck. Would I pick the “BLEM DECK AND LONESTAR ENCLOSURE” or “JAWS 2.0 DECK (NEW) WITH LONESTAR ENCLOSURE (BLEM)” option. Neither of them look like jaws 2.0 so I’m confused lol.

This breaks it down pretty well I think

Yeah I saw this, but neither of the ones pictured is the jaws 2.0 deck. Atleast based on their website photos of the jaws 2.0. From My knowledge the ones pictured are the new and old Lonestar deck, right? Am I missing something or just dumb

you aren’t missing anything - it’s not totally clear which deck is which.

1 Like

Right? I just want the new Lonestar style deck with the red carbon fiber. Not the OG red and blue deck.

1 Like

Just replied to you via DM Cinch.

There are some SuperSport blems I might be able to part out with the almost the same deal going on, so if anyone is interest just DM me.

C.

Where are you shipping from? Are those ESC’s the first gens with lots of issues or these with fixed hardware (i’m no stranger to soldering if i need to make changes…)?

I believe they ship from Quebec. That’s where my deck came from atleast.

Could we get some close-up pics of the blemishes decks and enclosures?