Lacroix old stock sale!

Hey guys!

We’re making room in the shop and have some stuff we need out. We are announcing here first since we’ve always had a soft spot for the DIY peeps. I’ll leave a link below each product we’re looking to sell off at a discount.

All sales are final and as is.

BLEM DECKS AND ENCLOSURES: these are -50% off regular MSRP - all new but either the deck or enclosure have slight imperfections. Price includes deck, gasket and enclosure with hardware to fasten the enclosure on.

MOTORS: FreeRCHobby 140kv motors. Epoxied stator, battle hardened magnets.

ESCs; original Focbox Unity’s. New, never used. Includes heatsink.

15 Likes

Are these Unity’s brand new or repaired? Will they ship in the origial box with cables and power switch? Thanks

4 Likes

450 bucks for blemished decks? is the carbon fused with gemstones?

9 Likes

New, they didn’t come with the original box, but we’ll include it with the og power switch.

Its a deck, enclosure, gasket and hardware no? That honestly isnt horrible imo.

4 Likes

ah, yeah that makes more sense

5 Likes

It’s the cost for the deck, enclosure, gasket and hardware as @PghSkate said.

2 Likes

Compared to the normal 900 this isn’t bad, the Cf enclosure is pretty nice

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Im not really concerned about the box just checking if they are new old stock or not. Good deal!

3 Likes

So how many cells those enclosures fit?

4 Likes

Hard to say, for sure 144 cells, but I’ve seen someone fit more COUGH @Skyart

Edit: 144x 21700 cells for specification sake

2 Likes

18s10p easily, 20s10p with some squeezing

Assuming they are the LSSS four? section enclosures

4 Likes

That’s reasonable for a deck and enclosure combo.

3 Likes

Not much of a discount for fellow Canadians… :pensive:

Can fit 18s12p with a thin gasket

And can even go 4wd if you mount one controller out back

1 Like

Does anyone know if both of those decks are the same dimensions? Could only find it for the jaws 2.0. Feel like I should grab one instead of a Flux.

I’m a little confused on which deck we get? Do you give us the option on check out or ?

1 Like

woah, wat happened to the esc market, unity is only half the price of what it was before?

2 Likes

Cuz unitys suck

Our Jaws, SuperSports, and some of the later old generation lacroix decks are the same dimensions.

The only big difference between the old models (which had the multipocket ribbed enclosure) vs the new generation ones we’ve been using for the past 2-3 years (4 big deep pockets) is just the bolt holes to hold the hardware.

1 Like