Lacroix Boards Interview: Johnny answers all the questions

I would love you to do a cut interview/ interviewee vid of yourself LHB, where you get the opportunity to ask the most outlandish questions answered as flatly as you like. With a flashback section with Jake standing in as the younger you

Actually I would pay to see that

And get two ferns & maybe a bottle of hard liquor for good measure

4 Likes

Yes. Between two ferns.

Can we make this happen a few times in Colorado? I feel like this needs to happen a few times in Colorado.

Or Drunk ESK8 History

3 Likes

LHB interviewer wearing a suit and tie of course, interviewee nonplussed with bottle of burbon by side and one of those volcano vapes that inflates a giant smoke balloon

2 Likes

Ohhhhh like it fully inflated in the background lol. I get it now… but for efficiency, i suggest a dab or two…

2 Likes

That would be kewl, solely thinking of entertainment & theatrics

I.e add a little helium in there and next question you are going to piss your pants laughing post hit when the question gets answered

‘You’ meaning anyone viewing, what a perfect addition to the Colorado thing

Entertainment badness

1 Like

@longhairedboy drinking stella artois are you :beers: belgian beer ftw! (though i don’t drink alc myself)
If you want some Duvel let me know :wink:

And: nice vid!

1 Like

@longhairedboy where’s the B-reels?

1 Like

Stella is piss. Too bad Duvel let Vondel fade away.

2 Likes

No clue man :sweat_smile: i think most of my buddies like Jupiler. If i drink its something sissi like a cocktail haha
Weis beer, we have Hoegaarden.

1 Like

Lol, German and Belgian beers FTW. I am a Weiss beer man myself and hate pils beers with a passion (hence the comment about Stella Artois)

Awesome video! Really cool about the non-inflatable. I swear people like decorating the roads I ride with broken glass so it’s always a worry of mine I’ll pop a tire riding in a 3’ bike line while cars zoom past me.

1 Like