Kushboard | Prism Origin V1 34" | Dual 6355 | 10s4p 30Q | Janux Drive | TB 110 | DIY Enclosure | Dual Focboxes

Thx :heart_eyes:
Well you managed to make your as well. Are you using it?

1 Like

Haha no, have not touched it since the day I had the bad defections and terrible sounds coming from it. I got a couple trucks out of goodwill from @BillGordon so I might try it out again, using some slightly better hubs or even trying to fit an outrunner over.

1 Like

Got it. I have done both the second option takes more time, but you make the drive you want. Not affected by the existing hub. Good luck!

1 Like

I would like to present my @Linny build story, inspired by quotes from this thread so far and still a better love story than Twilight

14 Likes

genius!

3 Likes

Dis will be the first esk8 movie

5 Likes

You must be a god at scrabble, if you’re able to make paragraphs like that outta my descriptions :rofl:

2 Likes

A little upgrade. Got the TB 110mm wheels and I love it.

15 Likes

@Linny I’d like to paint my boardnamics mounts like you did with the Janux mounts. Does the paint hold and remain OK after a while? How much layers of primer and pai’t did you use?

2 Likes

For primer, one coat is enough. Paint, do two thin coats. Does not have to be too thick.

2 Likes